SALEM

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
salviaebower

Re: SALEM

Post Posted

severin-severin wrote:
salviaebower wrote:i'm sorry if someone asked this already but i'm too lazy to read all these pages: what happened to them? is there some info about new music? will they ever release something else ot are they done with music completely? i remember i've seen a photo from instagram, twitter or smth like that... a picture of a studio to be more specific from John or Jack...
since the lp came out i've listened to all their tracks i've found and i remember when the 'im still in the night came out' i thought that they will release something new eventually, but after 2 years of silence i dont know what to think.
I'm a hardcore fan but like most people who aren't friends of them, I know little else than what they choose to share or what I can find out by myself. Anyway, I know they've been laying low for a frustratingly long time, but I honestly don't think they're done with music. This could be wishful thinking, but I think they will return. Music is their calling, especially for John. Jack shared a photo of a studio on Instagram. I think he was in France when he posted that picture. I know John has a solo project called "John the Baptiste" that i assume is fairly recent, being that the only information about it is that he's producing the soundtrack for a movie called IRL starring sky ferreira. I"m just hoping for a soundtrack to come out for purchase or DL or whatever--but even then, it's only John's solo stuff, not all of Salem.
hope any of this helped.
thanks a lot for the reply, lets hope we will here new salem stuff this year. and i assume that the IRL film is a short-movie, right? i havent found any info about that except for the official website which says 'coming soon'... do you know smth? and are there any john's solo track as john the baptiste besides this soundtrack?
radicaldood

Post Posted

posted salem on my tumblr catch it while u can
belongstome

Post Posted

jack is credited as a producer on kanyes new album
salviaebower

Post Posted

as an additional producer for 'black skinhead' to be more specific
salviaebower

Post Posted

are there any non-live versions of 'fuckshit666' aka ghost in the shell' soundtrack remix? found posts in this topic from 2 years old but nothing really useful. awesome track, if anybody has it, please share
salviaebower

Post Posted

final track for 'IRL' shortie, composed by John
http://www.mediafire.com/?ll92o93kanxpd9r
yes-i-smoke-crack

Post Posted

salviaebower wrote:final track for 'IRL' shortie, composed by John
thanks
radicaldood

Post Posted

salviaebower wrote:final track for 'IRL' shortie, composed by John
this sort of sounds like the song dsr† $†0Rm :O
cocainebitch

Post Posted

there was a photo of jack and john fucking in the bg of their myspace
anyone here has it?
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

i was looking for that picture too the other day. well it wasn't a picture, it was a drawing. end of story, I wasn't able to track it
Neurotic

Post Posted

My suggestion to anyone desperate to see it would be draw your own in your imagination.
I didn't say it was a serious suggestion.
http://soundcloud.com/dan-wreck
neuroticwreck.bandcamp.com
Mood music for moodswings.
cocainebitch

Post Posted

I would pay for that picture.
fuckshit666

Post Posted

it's like somewhere on the internet, just look harder losers
WIICCA

Post Posted

what drugs did the members of salem use? does anyone know specifically?
skvllparty

Post Posted

yo did salem break up? kuz they were supposed to put something out in 2012. i heard heather was preg too. maybe that's why they haven't done anything but that cult remix (that i know of) in awhile.