SALEM

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
IDK

Re: SALEM

Post Posted

WIICCA wrote:what drugs did the members of salem use? does anyone know specifically?
GET A LIFE
WIICCA

Post Posted

IDK wrote:
WIICCA wrote:what drugs did the members of salem use? does anyone know specifically?
GET A LIFE

no I must know!
yes-i-smoke-crack

Post Posted

john used coke and heroin in his prostitution days, smoked crack during an interview and offered an interviewer some speed. jack doesnt like when john uses drugs and heather has never talked about her drug use.
yes-i-smoke-crack

Post Posted

not that it matters. too many people think of them as just a group of junkies. theres a lot more to them than that
jackietrash

Post Posted

anyone have the year of the bull?
yes-i-smoke-crack

Post Posted

WIICCA

Post Posted

thanks for the reply, I ask because Im curious what drugs had inspiration to their music

I'm a meth user and the experiences I have greatly effect how my music sounds and why its made. its just really interesting what comes out of it
fuckshit666

Post Posted

WIICCA wrote:thanks for the reply, I ask because Im curious what drugs had inspiration to their music

I'm a meth user and the experiences I have greatly effect how my music sounds and why its made. its just really interesting what comes out of it
you're retarded drugs are bad
WIICCA

Post Posted

to some yes but I choose to do them and they bring me more positives then negatives. Doesnt make me retarded, I bet you have indulged in alcohol
reverb!

Post Posted

are salem still making music?
yes-i-smoke-crack

Post Posted

anyone heard that song john put up on facebook before? im wondering if jack made it cause he says "jack's cd"
salviaebower

Post Posted

as the time passes, there's only one question left in my head: do we have to wait for something to come out this year? may be next year? wish someone could ask them
fuckshit666

Post Posted

salviaebower wrote:as the time passes, there's only one question left in my head: do we have to wait for something to come out this year? may be next year? wish someone could ask them
i hear something might get released this year, but i also hear john keeps changing his mind
soooo maybe maybe not
salviaebower

Post Posted

what?
fuckshit666

Post Posted

you can't read?????