Motion Colors - Genesis (2024)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
MotionColors

Motion Colors - Genesis (2024)

Post by MotionColors »

1. Attunement
2. Wake
3. Totality

Sharing an exclusive first release which overlaps with the witchhouse genre. AMBIENT/LOUD/SYNTH HEAVY

Enjoy!

zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Motion Colors - Genesis (2024)

Post by zin »

Thanks for sharing! My first thought was early Balam Acab vibe, but also different. If you could send me a bandcamp yum code for this I could review the whole EP on my blog Mutant Zones https://mutantzones.blogspot.com/
MotionColors

Post by MotionColors »

zin wrote: March 26th, 2024, 9:37 pm Thanks for sharing! My first thought was early Balam Acab vibe, but also different. If you could send me a bandcamp yum code for this I could review the whole EP on my blog Mutant Zones https://mutantzones.blogspot.com/
That would be an honor! Balam is definitely a big inspiration. You have quite the taste on Mutant Zones and lists on this forum. Awesome resource! Sending a DM and email to you.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

I seriously cannot wait for this EP to drop, that single "Attunement" is so lush and dreamy. Balam Acab is one influence, but it also makes me think of some ambient-trance producers that explore that area, Malibu, early Okolu, Sun Angels. Bliss
MotionColors

Post by MotionColors »

zin wrote: April 6th, 2024, 9:09 pm I seriously cannot wait for this EP to drop, that single "Attunement" is so lush and dreamy. Balam Acab is one influence, but it also makes me think of some ambient-trance producers that explore that area, Malibu, early Okolu, Sun Angels. Bliss
Thanks Zin! It is nice to meld a bunch of excellent genres into one. I think you can relate. Thanks for the recommendations. Will check them out! I have a musician collective coming soon so Im really open to these types of sounds.