Robert Disaro says Witch House was dead

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Las House Onna Lef

Robert Disaro says Witch House was dead

Post Posted

We don't think so. So This House Is Full of Noise proudly presents its complete recordings compilation 'This House Was Full of Noise', available from now on for free download via MediaFire and our Bandcamp site http://thishouseisfullofnoise.bandcamp.com/. It contains the album 'Mood Disorder', the Fire EP, all our previous singles, the Actionboys and Marteria remixes, two new songs, 'Intro' and 'Lucky Light', and a rework we've done for our critically acclaimed first single 'Pleased at Home'.

D O W N L O A D

Edit: Link updated.
T H I S H O U S E I S F U L L O F N O I S E | S O U N D C L O U D | B A N D C A M P | F A C E B O O K | L A S T . F M
puxel

Re: Robert Disaro says Witch House was dead

Post Posted

'was', or 'is'?

either way, the fuck does he know?
Las House Onna Lef

Post Posted

I rather suspect he wants to deny his and the label's origins.
T H I S H O U S E I S F U L L O F N O I S E | S O U N D C L O U D | B A N D C A M P | F A C E B O O K | L A S T . F M
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

If it wasn't for witch house, Disaro wouldn't be today where he is. Just like all those producers who jumped on the WH aesthetic bandwagon and now ask not to label their music as WH-influenced.
Las House Onna Lef

Post Posted

I've always had the opinion that Robert Disaro seems like an incompetent idiot. Fuck them all.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Las House Onna Lef wrote:I've always had the opinion that Robert Disaro seems like an incompetent idiot.
I've also had this opinion. If that whole White Ring fiasco taught us anything, it's that Robert Disaro is either completely incompetent or addicted to Thorazine. (or both)
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
username

Post Posted

I remember when I discovered Disaro myspace for the first time, I discovered the first s4lem songs and a lot of things extremely creative, many artists (that make me remember http://www.myspace.com/bandaconejo), and something indescribable, but extremely close to what I resent and my reality, it was that I needed to hear and see. it certainly helped me (that was several years ago). Now I'm really glad that Salem is famous, and that many artists, labels have been able to develop.

But today I discovered something inaudible and frustrating: http://www.lastfm.fr/music/%E2%80%A0%E2%80%A0%E2%80%A0
So maybe Witch House is dead
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

Robert Disaro says a lot of things. One thing that comes from hearing a couple from previous occasions is that Robert Disaro should not be listened to, on any topic, ever, apart from which dealer hits the goldilocks zone of "cheap... but good".

Also: Robert Disaro now has very little if anything to do with the running, design, management and direction of the Disaro label.
Phantasma Disques

Post Posted

That Witch House which was in late 2009/early 2010 has been gone for so long. Now people telling WH is dead cause they are party people, hipsters that have to wear their image. Maybe a Robert Disaro tell the people soon that now speed up german volksmusik is the next hype and all people jump on this hype (I appreciate a lot his taste in sound he had in 2009/2010 but...) Regarding Phantasma Disques releases I wouldn't say that WH is dead but there are quite different people ordering the stuff - even some who discovered WH recently.

So let the hipsters jump on like mario bros to their next music fashion hype - they need it for their ego.

CARNIVAL IS OVER
username

Post Posted

hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster hipster
certainly the most boring word in 2011, maybe sometimes people do not speak only to be a hipster or to work on their image, but simply to express a feeling
Las House Onna Lef

Post Posted

Disaro officials also claim that Witch house is dead. It's ridiculous. They still keep on posting things like Party Trash and stuff on their facebook page for example.

Anyway, new song 'Lucky Light' from THWFON: http://soundcloud.com/thifon/lucky-light
Phantasma Disques

Post Posted

Pheioppslters always want to be first in

a) creating a new hype before the mass recognizes that it's fashionable
b) out of this hype before the mass recognizes that it's unfashionable

but fortunately there are people who don't give a **** if it's fashionable or not
username

Post Posted

but fortunately there are people who don't give a fuck what a Pheioppslters is.
cmos00

Post Posted

haha semi-related, has anybody got the newish GuMMy†Be▲R cd? i, you know, paid for it a month ago but my emails are being ignored i guess.
ƧƆỴ†ɧЄ

Post Posted

You have to be born in order to die. Pictureplane (to my knowledge) is male and thus can't give birth to anything. By this logic, witch house was never born and thus can never die.