Robert Disaro says Witch House was dead

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
clark

Re: Robert Disaro says Witch House was dead

Post Posted

undead maybe
powwowW

Post Posted

I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WILL CONTINUTE TO MAKE WHATEVER MUSIC I FUCKING PLEASE TO MAKE
███powwowW music███
http://soundcloud.com/powwoww
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

powwowW wrote:I DONT GIVE A FUCK I WILL CONTINUTE TO MAKE WHATEVER MUSIC I FUCKING PLEASE TO MAKE
Please, please do. Love yer tunez. And who is Robert Disaro to say witch house is dead? Like he's the final word? Phantasma Disques, Tvndra Dvbs, Pale Noir and a host of others are perpetuating this genre's future. How many releases has Disaro had?
stfu Robert.

In other news, we all need to start hard trolling the ††† last.fm page, imho...
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Paradise Lost

Post Posted

puxel wrote:'was', or 'is'?

either way, the fuck does he know?
apparently nothing.. like most of us fuckers.. which includes me!
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

mis†er_elec†ric wrote: Phantasma Disques, Tvndra Dvbs, Pale Noir and a host of others are perpetuating this genre's future.
*ha-hem*
J<3LLY

Post Posted

mis†er_elec†ric wrote:In other news, we all need to start hard trolling the ††† last.fm page, imho...
I, for one, could not agree more.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

†▲βU∩∩ℽ▲† wrote:
mis†er_elec†ric wrote: Phantasma Disques, Tvndra Dvbs, Pale Noir and a host of others are perpetuating this genre's future.
*ha-hem*
OF COURSE!!! What an oversight: Aural Sects is leading the way by providing free access to all their witchery. Definitely better than Disaro.

Also, I've successfully Rickroll'd some kedz on the ††† board. They still have no clue what witch house is, either. Sad sad world.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄