Cursewords - The End Of The World Part One (The Ritual Dagger) (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Cursewords

Cursewords - The End Of The World Part One (The Ritual Dagger) (2011)

Post Posted

One November 11, 2011 the world will be exposed to the very first full length album by CURSEWORDS. "What does it sound like?" People ask me that question every single day. My answer is a story. What if a RITUAL DAGGER was driven into the last witch-house producer? What if the prophecy comes true. The ground beneath us would crumble and shake. The crust of the earth would spread apart and the malevolent sounds of hell would spew forth unto the earth like molten lava. The final dance party would then occur for seven days. On the last second of the seventh day everything will turn black except for the sound waves. Then we will all surf the sound waves into outer space, chill, and smoke all weed bro.

So remember to be here on 11.11.11 to download your copy of THE END OF THE WORLD PART ONE (THE RITUAL DAGGER) at no cost to you. I just want you to have it because you are so fucking awesome. SWAG))

BackAlleyLurker

Re: Curse Words EP (2011)

Post Posted

I'm eagerly awaiting this release. 11 11 11 won't come soon enough.
Cursewords

Re: Cursewords - Ritual Dagger (2011)

Post Posted

Thanks bro. I am stoked for you to listen to it. The end of the world is upon us.
P‡ZZ▲ P▲R†Y

Post Posted

Waaaaaaaay excited for this!
Cursewords

Post Posted

CURSEWORDS - THE END OF THE WORLD PART ONE (THE RITUAL DAGGER)

http://www.mediafire.com/?9qnnr4y4p475yln

11.11.11 Is here and the planets are align with each other. The final dance party starts now.

I just want to thank the witchhouse.com message board members for all the support. You have contributed to the mass amount of downloads that I have had with "Cursed Words ep" then "swaG)) ep". You guys are all awesome as fuck, and if I ever met any of you I would smoke mad blunts with you. I am glad to keep everything free until I get signed because you guys are all majorly rad people who are into a majorly rad sub genera. Who would make you pay for shit unless they had to? Not me dude, my shits free till I get signed. Give this link to everyone you know and lets dance until the prophecy is complete. Thanks again for all the support.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9qnnr4y4p475yln
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Cursewords - The End Of The World Part One (The Ritual Dagger) (2011)

Post Posted

Thanks! Is there any order for those tracks, or should they be listened to as they appear in the folder (alphabetically) ?
Cursewords

Post Posted

Just go for it bro. Dig in and find the ones you love. Make it your own.
T3NTACL3TR33

Post Posted

Can i please make love whit Witch on The Beach? MkAy THXXX
Cursewords

Post Posted

Thanks for telling me your favorite track! I love that song as well, and I almost did not put it on there because its more of a chillwave song. But I decided to do it to give the album a little more diversity. I guess it turned out to be a good idea.

Does anyone else have a favorite song from the album they would like to let me know about? Thanks for all the downloads.
donaldf▽ck

Post Posted

I heart how u used bon iver's sample in the WOOD5. Definitely love this song
Cursewords

Post Posted

I made this music video for it. Hope you love it donaldfvck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WTBSZR0 ... ure=relmfu
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

Definitely diggin on the Ritual Dagger, but why 128 and 160kps? Y u no V0 or 320?

PS Old Winter makes my nipples hard.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Cursewords

Post Posted

I tried to make it V0 and it kept messing with the overall track sound for some reason. I guess my shit is just old. I love that song to, its one of my favorite off the album. Stoked to get started on EOTW2 here when the blunt smoke clears.