Nelson Mandraж - Life Is Too Long EP (2012)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Perversus

Nelson Mandraж - Life Is Too Long EP (2012)

Post Posted

These songs were supposed to be released along with a few others on tape but living on welfare doesn't leave no room for printing, I realized, so up on Soundcloud they go. They were all recorded in August to September 2011 on an '80s Tascam cassette porta (which explains the sound quality, or rather lack thereof).

Pe† Ceme†ery

Re: Nelson Mandraж

Post Posted

WHOA.

I love these... any chance of a download at some point? These are really, really great. I love the pumped up kicks remix especially (NATTYMARI has done one previously, but it's really quite different). Great stuff :D

The tape in no way detracts from the music, in fact if anything it adds a really awesome organic lo-fi quality to it. ♥
Perversus

Post Posted

WHOA.

I love these... any chance of a download at some point? These are really, really great.
Much obliged. Fuck it, here's the EP. It's not like I'm ever gonna release it anyway.

Artwork:

Download:
http://www.lospalindromas.com/snd/losdm ... ong_EP.zip
I love the pumped up kicks remix especially (NATTYMARI has done one previously, but it's really quite different).
Oh, didn't know that. Sounds interesting. Anywhere I can listen to it?
Pe† Ceme†ery

Post Posted

WHOA thanks! :D

And yup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fSZ5L3EJxA

It's on his most recent DVD, so not particularly well-known...
Mcll

Post Posted

Nice drag cuts here. I agree, the analog multitrack treatment actually adds to the experience. Very cool stuff. Thank you for sharing it.
NATTYMARI

Post Posted

ah please... none of my stuff is that well known. this remix has been around since like august... 189 views is pretty good head count for my stuff.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

This is as solid as solid can be. Effing LOVE LOVE that legit lo.fi feel. BIG THX for the download.
⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Perversus

Post Posted

Wow, thanks for the feedback guys! Glad you enjoyed it!
†▲βU∩∩ℽ▲† wrote:And yup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fSZ5L3EJxA

It's on his most recent DVD, so not particularly well-known...
Now that shit's proper trippy. I like it a lot! Guess there's no download for it though?

Also, that reminds me... I've got lots of sorta unconventional chopped & screwed remixes (might be categorized as drag nowadays, I suppose) me and a friend did a long time ago. If anyone's interested I can upload them.
magbast

Post Posted

Wow. Love this! Thank you.