§quare Masses (witch dub)

§quare Masses

§quare Masses (witch dub)

Post Posted

My stuff is highly influenced by witch house, but I couldn't call it that so I'm posting on the other music board. Anyways, I'm currently working on an EP for "Drowning". It's unfinished so all feedback is appreciated.

Here's another untitled WIP.

Here's my facebook page that I just made.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Square-Ma ... 8503573090

Thanks.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: §quare Masses (witch dub)

Post Posted

Both tracks are interesting, however way too short... Once I started enjoying the overall vibe, the song was over.
§quare Masses

Post Posted

Thanks for giving it a listen Zin. Both of the posts were just previews of unfinished songs which is why they're short. The finished versions will be uploaded when I finish the rest of the EP.
iamthesunset

Post Posted

unasheng wrote:For that reason, to get over all such things, the best thing is to purchase your add-ons on the web to receive a great amount of choices made up together with several shades, styles, styles. Outsmart and acquire the most efficient a couple of designer Christian Louboutin Sneakers shoes web, exactly where and also the prices, delivery costs will also be a reduced amount of.

A primary reason exactly why people love The planet pandora bracelets will be the way that the Pandora band is done. Absolutely no two Pandora anklet bracelets are usually the same, since every The planet pandora bracelets athletics a distinctive look. Beauty of using a The planet pandora bracelets is you can increase the The planet pandora charms inside it over time. You can rearrange the bracelets or even change all of them, according to your own feeling along with choices.

Dark Christian louboutin uk pumping systems have been around in the fashion picture for many years right now and also remain to be described as a warm admission for girls. It was someplace in the Seventies when system styles ended up incorporated into almost all types of footwear, along with the christian louboutin pump sends obtained a taste of the pattern itself. Platform manner did not really die soon after in which, they will loaf around in the fashion well-known whilst newer shoes or boots developments came up by by.

It is really an product which brings in which extra elegant feeling and sophistication for you to his visual appeal and it's also even more when he happens to be wearing a watch from your well-known developer. One of the most well-known types of this sort of armani watch for men. But when you're conditioning nut and incredibly significantly straight into instruction to remain match by simply doing biking, operating along with activities then you may use among the Suunto wrist watches.

That mentioned dreams must not be bought tiffany durant silver precious metal necklaces can be affordable yet beautiful. It is usually managed for centuries. It could be a great present on your spouse and children, pals / buddies, and also relatives or some different. Tiffany pendant and co Bands are extremely favorite and chic. tiffany necklaces produces modern designer jewelries that are wanted by whoever has the proportions to purchase the expensive parts and more thus by simply people that are unable to.