~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ to open for PicturePlane in April

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ to open for PicturePlane in April

Post Posted

any suggestions on what i should play besides my own stuff hahaha... just having fun with this, i already opened for GoldPanda and his girlfriend loves witch haha...
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

Re: ~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ to open for PicturePlane in April

Post Posted

∆AIMON i would love to play some of your stuff incorporated with my music would you let me?
∆AIMON

Post Posted

I'm very interested in what type of performance you give that allows for incorporating others works... I assume it's some sort of DJ style set-up? In any case it sounds awesome and I definitely don't mind if you want to use some of my work.
I'm very flattered that you are so interested!
Also, you should let us know where and when the event is!
Thanks!
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

Post Posted

∆AIMON wrote:I'm very interested in what type of performance you give that allows for incorporating others works... I assume it's some sort of DJ style set-up? In any case it sounds awesome and I definitely don't mind if you want to use some of my work.
I'm very flattered that you are so interested!
Also, you should let us know where and when the event is!
Thanks!
thanks! i use alot of gadgets, sp 404, line 6 pod 300, microkorg xl, mpd32 and a basic dj midi mixer, along with my behringer effects mixer. picture plane will be in south korea in april.
Last edited by ~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ on March 28th, 2012, 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twinvessel

Post Posted

~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ wrote:any suggestions on what i should play besides my own stuff hahaha... just having fun with this, i already opened for GoldPanda and his girlfriend loves witch haha...
Oh wow, a fellow Korean:) Though sadly I've never been outside of America. Dig your stuff!(Especially the track "No Light")
Cool to see a dark indie/chillwave electronic scene emerging in SK! And hell yeah for opening for Gold Panda. Who else has played SK in the last couple years?
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

Post Posted

twinvessel wrote:
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~ wrote:any suggestions on what i should play besides my own stuff hahaha... just having fun with this, i already opened for GoldPanda and his girlfriend loves witch haha...
Oh wow, a fellow Korean:) Though sadly I've never been outside of America. Dig your stuff!(Especially the track "No Light")
Cool to see a dark indie/chillwave electronic scene emerging in SK! And hell yeah for opening for Gold Panda. Who else has played SK in the last couple years?
Thanks man, the No Light song is a remix i'm working on of GuMMy†Be▲R! 's "Night with no lights"
Mogwai has come to South Korea, Gold Panda, Max Tundra, I opened for Tundra as well he's pretty cool. Pregnant was here, The jeffrey lewis band was here. Blonde Redhead will be here in a few weeks as well as Asobi Seksu. I'm not too sure about korea having an indie/chill wave electronic scene lol i'm sure i'm the only one in this city that pays this. When it comes to music Koreans in general just dont really care, unless it's like 140bpm poppy bull shit lol