Welcome to Witch-House.com

Your thoughts on Witch-House.com.
zin
ɅDM†N

Welcome to Witch-House.com

Post Posted

WHAT?
Witch-House.com is a website dedicated to a new genre in music that emerged and gained its popularity in 2009/2010.

WHY?
To help me as well as other fans stay in touch and exchange opinions and information regarding Witch-House.

WHO?
So far, I - zin - am the only person behind the Witch-House.com. However, any help will be appreciated, so please let me know if you'd like to help with improving the site, both when it comes to webmastering/graphic design or financial help - for now I pay for the server from my own pocket, so any donations are more than welcome.

Have fun, and enjoy the music!
Slow Head

Re: Welcome to Witch-House.com

Post Posted

I just want to say thanks for doing this. Love it.
▲NGI3 OHMA

Post Posted

Slow Head wrote:I just want to say thanks for doing this. Love it.
▲3
stoneweather

Post Posted

as an old school experimental/industrial/electronic (with a nice dose of the hazier side of shoegaze thrown in) freak, it's nice to see witch house has come into its own, been loving most of what i've been hearing.... the first time i heard about the name witch house -was- when it was still more or less a joke, as a result i didn't give it much thought until not too long ago i stumbled across "sedsumting" by oOoOO and white ring's "ixc999" and noticed the witch house tag had been applied... long/short, i'm hooked! heh, cheers.