T Ʀ I Δ G E ℞ - AACTIVE SC▲N EP (2012)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
triage

T Ʀ I Δ G E ℞ - AACTIVE SC▲N EP (2012)

Post Posted

A WORD OF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU

thank you, witch-house.com. all of you. from the registered users to the lurkers to the spambots to the random guys and gals in between. something about this place and this music and these visuals have awakened a muse in me deep inside, something almost bestial in its absolute inspiration, like a musical lemegeton or something like that. fuck, i wasn't trying to get all long-winded or pretentious-sounding. what i'm meaning to say is, you guys are the fucking best. about a year ago i was a random basement DJ who liked halloween just a lil' bit too much, and i had no clue this place or its dark dance scene existed.

here we are today, and i humbly submit to you my scarlet letter, my secret admirer's note to the website and music as a whole. it's not really much- 5 songs, but i put my best work into these five songs for people like you. it's a sort of sound collage, a soundtrack to abandoned malls, a mish-mash of the things on my musical palate- plunderphonics, dark dance, chopped and screwed music, ambient songs, trip-hop, plain flatout beats- and i think you guys if anybody will appreciate it.

Image <---- get it here
everything exists to end. thanks for your time. love you all.
triage

Re: A WORD OF THANKS TO ALL OF YOU + FREE TRAX

Post Posted

skvllparty wrote:this album is fucking great
Thank you so much. Like that means so fucking much to me right now.
Cursewords

Post Posted

It's really good.
~-(_DΔZED MΔRROW_)-~

Post Posted

I really like "The Filth"