Baku Shad-do

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Baku Shad-do

Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

http://www.facebook.com/Baku.Shad.do
http://www.facebook.com/mikey.shad.do
http://baku-shad-do.bandcamp.com/

Discography:
BKUSHDO001 Various - #Occupyxmas ‎(2011)
BKUSHDO002 M▲gicks - Musicks ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO003 C.A.N.S - The Falcon And The Snow ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO004 (o)†HERS - Atmosfera ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO005 Witchboy - Apocalipstick ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO006 Telethon - Allergic To Music ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO007 SKELETONKIDS - Brother Island (2012)
BKUSHDO008 ( the aGitator ) - XV (Commotion) ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO009 Various - Purrssession ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO010 Lenticular Clouds - Dawn 2∅12 US Edition ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO011  I†† - BSD ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO012 Dark Mother - Anda ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO013 Ronobe - Spark​/​Aeons ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO014 Modern Howl - Vex ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO015 Pepperboy - P.T.S. (Post Traumatic Stress) ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO016 (O)†HERS - Pulled Down (Single + Remixes) ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO017 Slixtrice - Contra Sylum ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO018 #MAGICALPOWERS - #MAGICALPOWERS ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO019 SANGO x ZandSHE - ☯ ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO020 Ghost Planet - Ghost Planet ‎(2012)
BKUSHDO021 Various - ∆STR∆L SH∆D​-​DO​[​W​]​ ‎(2012)

Dear friends out in WITCH-HOUSE.com world,
We’ve lowered the prices on almost everything on the label and don’t plan to do any more releases in the near future, past those left to release in the next two weeks. All “for pay” albums, with the exception of “Contra Sylum” by Slixtrice (because it was a dual release) are now only $1.00 in digital format, the CD version of “Brother Island” by SKELETONKIDS is now only $2.00 + Shipping.

http://bakushaddo.bigcartel.com/product ... -dotm-2012
Baku Shad-do — SKELETONKIDS - Brother Island (Baku Shad-do™ 2012)

Dirt cheap and free downloads a plenty y’all. http://baku-shad-do.bandcamp.com/

Sadly;
Mikey Shad-do

P.S.
In addition, BAKU SHAD-DO // GLITTERHELL †PURRSSESSIØN† is now available for free download. http://baku-shad-do.bandcamp.com/album/ ... rrssessi-n

Other free albums include - ∆STR∆L SH∆D-DO[W]: Exclusively for I Vacation In Your Hell, by Various Artists
- #OCCUPYXMAS, by Various Artists
- ☯, by SANGO x ZandSHE
- P.T.S. (Post Traumatic Stress), by PEPPERBOY
- DAWN 2∅12 US EDITION, by Lenticular Clouds
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: The Final Weeks of Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Why ??
skvllparty

Post Posted

:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(:*(
Mcll

Post Posted

Yeah, why?
Rainn

Post Posted

who cares
••∆••

Post Posted

oh is this because of the stuff that happened between you and Ben Tundra Dubs? S∆D TIMEZZZ :'(
••∆•• (Shadowofseven) http://soundcloud.com/oo-oo-shadowofseven
T U N D R A

Post Posted

Mikey Shabadoo is a fucking crook and an asshole. He quit his label because he's an idiot who has no idea how to accomplish much of anything, including running a defunct-from-the-start net label that only existed to funnel $25-30 into his pockets.

From a good friend:

"in the 4 months or whatever I know dude
he has said he is:
a descendent of Salem
British Royalty
Jewish
from a strange tribe of Canadian Indians
a Catalonian Prince"
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Listen Tundra, you little white-trash, fake producer, I've looked around and all your lazy failed ass does is talk trash everywhere. My family on my father's side, the Chase family is both from Salem (at one point) and part Passamaquoddy. Look up Lorenzo Chase, his wife was from Salem stock and his son married a Passamaquoddy woman. My great grandfather on my mother's mother's side was a Jew from Catalonia, her family on her father's side is a branch of the Ormond family from the Irish peerage (noble, not royal you dumb twat). Just because your pathetic ass doesn't know its ancestry (and just because you're too busy talking smack to promote your own damn sad label) doesn't give you a right to malign anyone. Mysterious tribe? Seriously, how dumb are you? Accuse me of what you want, but you're just a sad little fake hipster who probably works a mall job, get over yourself... you treat the scene like a game, so do your friends, that's why nobody on your label gets attention on your account. Fake little scamming rabbit. Let's see, I spent hundreds and hundreds to make that little album for your crappy, SALEM wannabe buddy Skelly, then $70 for each artist I put on itunes and like 18 other places, get your dirty little lies straight... in some places you say I rip people off, then I invested hundreds to funnel tens of dollars into my own pocket... you are a moron.... Oh and rip-off Skelly? I gave the twat 20 CDs out of my 100, it sold like 5 physical... His music flat out sucks. At the start he came to me whining about how your sad ass was dumping witch house for house based music, so you wouldn't put out more music out for him. I put out his crappy, inferior, derivative garbage... that was my mistake. Now he goes back to you to fight his battles and you fight them like a tool, because your label (which is mainly internet based and the parts that aren't are financed by the musicians) is failing in popularity, so you want someone to blame. Blame yourself, blame Ormus, blame your other friends, you treat this like it's a high school clique... music isn't a game, you guys are adults who behave like spoiled kids, the musicians deserve better people than you. I'm leaving the business because it's not a profitable business (at least not the way it is). I love the music, but it isn't worth an investment right now... no sense in throwing money down only to lose it or barely break even... not during a bad economy. Maybe a better label will come along, one that knows how to get these people ahead. It won't be some elitist douchebag like Mater or some spoiled fake hipster like you or some jaded jerk like me. It won't be one that lives inside Textbeak's fake, hype-machine/pretend popularity circus... if it happens it'll be one where someone, without a massive ego and with a lot more business acumen than you or I, does something useful, for those in the scene who aren't so dramatic that they push them away.

PS: Go get an education, oh and realize that lots of people in the U.S. are multi-ethnic and/or multi-racial, you w.a.s.p./honkey acting racist S.O.B.

PPS: Oh and tell your little pathetic, scared to admit who they are punk-ass friends to repeat shit correctly ya dumb fuck.
Last edited by Baku Shad-do on October 2nd, 2012, 3:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
Anton Maiof

Post Posted

I've said it once, I'll say it again... Humanity needs to relax.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Also, making fun of my pseudonym when the best you could do was rip off half the pseudonym of Domino recording artist Max Tundra is pretty fucking desperate.
PaleN

Post Posted

Guys this is getting ugly. I respect and admire everyone of you and it sucks to see this getting out of control.
It is not my business what is going on and I don't want it to be.

May I just suggest from a very loving intention to end this now before it gets out of hand.

You guys are all better then this. <3 <3
zxz

Post Posted

Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

PaleN wrote:Guys this is getting ugly. I respect and admire everyone of you and it sucks to see this getting out of control.
It is not my business what is going on and I don't want it to be.

May I just suggest from a very loving intention to end this now before it gets out of hand.

You guys are all better then this. <3 <3
Well Gypsy, out of respect for you I'll end it, it's fairly annoying that the admitted Nazi kid zxz had to chip in after you, but anyhow, I just hope that the someday the whole scene realizes what kind of spiteful, small, dishonest people James, Ben, and Chris really are.
Last edited by Baku Shad-do on October 5th, 2012, 4:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

frequencymonsters wrote:Image
Ummm why?