† WITCH HOVSE scene personae non gratae †

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Ᵽɸϟϟℨϟϟℨ▷

† WITCH HOVSE scene personae non gratae †

Post Posted

persona non grata

Etymology
Latin persona (“person”) + non (“not”) + grata (from gratus (“acceptable”)).
Pronunciation
(UK) IPA: /pə(ɹ)ˈsəʊnə nɒn ˈɡɹɑːtə/, X-SAMPA: /p@(r\)"s@Un@ nQn "gr\A:t@/
Noun
persona non grata (plural personae non gratae)
A person who is not welcome, especially a diplomat in a foreign country.

1 - ROBERT DISARO: for WHITERING-GATE >>>>>>> stealing money from his bvyers and the band, yet still being invited to dj shows, W T F

2 - ZOMBELLE: for ripping off Tvndra and Myrrh Ka Ba, claiming that Tropicvlt is HER albvm and tvrning into a fvcking Unicorn's puke-colored raver

3 - RITUALZ: for being a fvcking drama queen on witch hovse lastfm profile in its early days (juancarlitos) & tvrning his back on the scene that made him big

4 - THE GVY THAT MADE WITCHBOOK: for being a dovche

5 - MIKE BAKU SHAD-DO: for SKELETONKIDS-GATE >>>>>>> lawsvit threats. SERIOVSLY ?!?!?

☥ N\ØRΞ †Ø CØN\Ξ ☥

:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
dirtypharms

Re: † WITCH HOVSE scene personae non gratae †

Post Posted

cough nattymari cough tundra dubs cough skeletonkids cough cough
☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿DRRTY SWVG☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿☿
T U N D R A

Post Posted

dirtypharms wrote:cough nattymari cough tundra dubs cough skeletonkids cough cough
Get fucked you stupid pedophile.
NATTYMARI

Post Posted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq5MGCjd8Ew

and I will glady accept exclusion. never been my choice to be here. some great folks I have met, they will stick around.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Yeah, I love that some douchebag (Ormus, Tundra or whatever other loser) had to start this under a fake account and then the snipe gallery of Benji Tundra and Drrty had to chime in, two more dopes who spout complete b.s. (wow, big surprise).
√ƸΩﬣ

Post Posted

Baku Shad-do wrote:Yeah, I love that some douchebag (Ormus, Tundra or whatever other loser) had to start this under a fake account and then the snipe gallery of Benji Tundra and Drrty had to chime in, two more dopes who spout complete b.s. (wow, big surprise).
:?: not gonna edit this one 8 times? :?:
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

√ƸΩﬣ wrote: :?: not gonna edit this one 8 times? :?:
I'm not posting from my stupid Android this time Cromlek... how's your hack buddy Yorba?
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The android being why I edited it. It's pretty hard to correct shit on a tiny screen with no glasses on.
mis†er_elec†ric

Post Posted

⁄̱̱̱̱̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̆̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̨̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̱̑̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̆̄̃ṛ̵̵̵̵̱̊ ̧̧̧̱̱̑̆̆·̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣́̊̉̊̉̉̊̄̋⋆̵̧̧̧̛̛̛̛̦̄̈̊̊̄̉⁄̵̵̵̵̵̛̣̱̱̃̄ ̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̵̛̛̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̑́̄̃̈̃̃̈̄
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

mis†er_elec†ric wrote:Image
Agreed. =)
Neurotic

Post Posted

Marx (Groucho, not Karl) said it best anyway (paraphrased) - who'd want to join a club that'd have them as a member?
http://soundcloud.com/dan-wreck
neuroticwreck.bandcamp.com
Mood music for moodswings.
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Neurotic wrote:Marx (Groucho, not Karl) said it best anyway (paraphrased) - who'd want to join a club that'd have them as a member?
Do you know where that quote is from originally? I remember it from something long ago. I just can't place when or where Groucho said it.
Mcll

Post Posted

Baku Shad-do wrote:
Neurotic wrote:Marx (Groucho, not Karl) said it best anyway (paraphrased) - who'd want to join a club that'd have them as a member?
Do you know where that quote is from originally? I remember it from something long ago. I just can't place when or where Groucho said it.
U fxored the quote :P It was recounted in the book "Groucho and Me", as a telegram he allegedly sent to a Hollywood club. I first heard it about via Woody Allen and the film "Annie Hall". He credited it to Freud though and I never got around to reading that book of his. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?
"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"
Baku Shad-do

Post Posted

Mcll wrote:
Baku Shad-do wrote:
U fxored the quote :P It was recounted in the book "Groucho and Me", as a telegram he allegedly sent to a Hollywood club. I first heard it about via Woody Allen and the film "Annie Hall". He credited it to Freud though and I never got around to reading that book of his. Anyone know if there is any truth to that?
"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member"
Ummmm nooooo, you fucked up its origin too, and nobody else created it, it was (in all likelihood) a comedic stylization of an earlier sentiment by John Galsworthy.
I sent the club a wire stating, "PLEASE ACCEPT MY RESIGNATION. I DON'T WANT TO BELONG TO ANY CLUB THAT WILL ACCEPT PEOPLE LIKE ME AS A MEMBER".
Telegram to the Friar's Club of Beverly Hills to which he belonged, as recounted in Groucho and Me (1959), p. 321
[Variant:] "Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".
As quoted in The Groucho Letters (1967) by Arthur Sheekman. The sentiment predates Marx by 61 years, however; it likely originated with John Galsworthy in The Forsyte Saga. In Part I, Chapter II, "Old Jolyon Goes to the Opera", it's said of Old Jolyon that, "He naturally despised the Club that did take him," after another refused him because he was in a trade.

The Forsyte Saga, Volume I. by John Galsworthy

Free Download:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/255