Paracelsian recs (Canada) Cemetery of sounds open call

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
yaka-anima

Paracelsian recs (Canada) Cemetery of sounds open call

Post by yaka-anima »

event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/362786839501763

The canadian label paracelsian recs is making this open call about creepy music for november.
Their past compilations about it really are cool.
Here is the 2022 release: https://paracelsianproductions.bandcamp ... ompilation

Copy and paste info of the fb event:
Hi !Here's a new compilation event , the rules to participate are simple : make a song (with one or multiple projects accepted) or send existing songs which would fit with the name/theme of this compilation event. Genres of music accepted anything related to : Noise , Dark Ambient ,Ambient Music , Noise Ambient , Soundscape , Experimental , Darkwave ,Synthwave , Electronic Music etc. Deadline is the event date.
I prefer .wav format , ideally your songs(except Harsh Noise tracks) should be in minus 6db (and non-mastered obviously) otherwise I will do as usual and remove a certain amount of db of gain on your track to put it to minus 6. Non-Noise tracks with a lot of digital clipping will never sound good , don't try to make your song sound loud, I'm taking care of that, you make it sound good at minus 6db, I'll take care of the rest. Avoid using too much compression and limiting.
I do the mastering on all compilations , the reason is to make the album more cohesive and of equal loudness. My goal is to offer a solid product that sounds great and providing a better experience for the listener (by not having to adjust the volume for every track when listening to the whole thing)
Length is unrestricted but please keep the songs under 20 minutes.
Send your submissions to : paracelsianproductions@gmail.com

The Compilations are released for Free on Bandcamp and I am releasing them also on YouTube.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost: