Ourobonic Plague - HOGWASH (2023)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
0hPeee

Ourobonic Plague - HOGWASH (2023)

Post by 0hPeee »

hi again. second single from the forthcoming album is not as WH, admittedly.. probably? in some ways it is. i don't know.

HOGWASH is a low tempo number with an odd bounce.
the B-side is BONEITIS, more of a dark ambient/found sound collage of sorts with field recordings and sparse synth sounds.
there's also something of a bonus track - my 11 minute set from the recent Headless Blood Idol group show - THIS one probably has the most witchhousingest sounds in it. It features 4 tracks of mine that are either rarely heard or completely unreleased.

the album - ACTIVATED SLUDGE - to be released very early 2024
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Ourobonic Plague - HOGWASH (2023)

Post by zin »

The titular feels like a droopy hip-hop beat that got lost on its way to witch-house convention. Sludge beatmaking that gives a nod to DJ Screw. Like it :) "Boneits", a bleep-bloopy field recording, sounds like I landed at some kind of rehearsal of a band, it has its unique charm, especially that it's followed by "HBI_SET_091223", which indeed is a set from a gig. Sweet stuff.
0hPeee

Re: Ourobonic Plague - HOGWASH (2023)

Post by 0hPeee »

zin wrote: January 12th, 2024, 9:46 pm a droopy hip-hop beat that got lost on its way to witch-house convention
ha, I like that a lot. it really captures what I was going for with a lot of the new album!