looking to remix or collaborate

Production, hardware & technical - tips and tricks.
0hPeee

looking to remix or collaborate

Post Posted

hello.

i'm ourobonic plague.

if you're not familiar with me - i am an australian guy, started out making more abstract noisy/droney beats, then quite early on found that this thing called witch-house was sort of similar to what i was doing, so i started to use that tag. as time went on my tastes evolved a little and i made things a little faster, dabbling in a more techno-y sound, but also still noise/ambient/generally experimental stuff. some people put my tracks on some cool releases. i got to do some cool gigs.

then i went through "some shit," as they say, and stopped making music for a while. getting back into it was a slow process but i find myself now in a rather satisfying place with it. for the time being anyway.
i recently released a new album (https://ourobonicplague.bandcamp.com/album/diprotodon) which kinda has elements of the things i've done in the past, dragged back around into a slow industrial vibe, or something. i like it. anyway, if you also like it, i wondered if you'd be interested in a collaboration or remix of some sort?
do check my stuff out first. it's not for everyone.

you can reach me at; ourobonicplague at gm*il dot com, if you want to chat about doing something together. send me some of your stuff. tell me what stuff of mine you liked enough to reach out about. let's connect tendrils.