(2012 May 14) EverythingIsChemical publishes 'EIC's 10Q's w/ How I Quit Crack'

The Archive is a place dedicated to documenting and preserving the history of Witch House.
zin
ɅDM†N

(2012 May 14) EverythingIsChemical publishes 'EIC's 10Q's w/ How I Quit Crack'

Post Posted

Original link:
http://eictest.blogspot.com/2012/05/eic ... crack.html
Click to read
EIC's 10Q's w/ How I Quit Crack

Monday, May 14, 2012

"..shrouded by a bit of mystery and (maybe) misery.."

How I Quit Crack
Delirious Meditation

How I Quit Crack Bio:
How I Quit Crack is a Lo-Fi Witch House/Drag artist (Tina) from Texas. I wish I could say more, but I couldn't find a decent Bio..;( Just listen for yourself..

Hello, how are you?
Hey. Climbin' up the wallz, spinning in my bed, you?

What are you currently listening to?
I keep listening to the Raincoats record 'ODYSHAPE' especially thiz type of song, its so fruity and light like a drink, also Yoko's 'APPROXIMATELY INFINITE UNIVERSE' ..and the Nirvana 'FECAL MATTER' demos, Mostly I download songs then slow em down or reverse 'em to palatalization is complete and I can digest..

Care to explain the band name?
I had a dark period in my life that the name illustrates. I made an escape pod for my soul with HIQC makin' diary videos in my room and recording in my bed.... Either way, I don't know if "HOW I QUIT CRACK" means anything anymore, it's like my ILLUMINATI ALTAR now where I have my play time and make shapes with colors. And it's a place I hide often.

Out of all your tracks you have done so far do you have a favorite?
"Wanting You", it's a digicrawl. I wish everything sounded like this all the time sometimes. Also for fave videos; "In Realm" and "In Realm (Live)", somewhere between these 2 I exist I propose..

Is there a new LP on the horizon?
Yess! 2 in the works now, feverishly recording and sorting myself, I'm terrible to wait upon.. I have 2 coming sooon from Texas based labels; HOLODECK RECORDS with friends, TROLLER etc. And also PECAN CRAZY RECORDS, run by ATTIC TED. So far it seems like they're gonna be 2 very different records.

Will you be touring for said album?
Kinda in the talks of a tour now, I'm not certain to go West or East, Up Down...? Talking with TROLLER about a summer tour and possible an East Coast Tour in April, but still workin' the bugs into that one..

What movie would work best on mute while listening to your music and why?
Digi-scramble Simpsons I think would be great,........maybe Disney's Sleeping Beauty or All Dogs Go To Heaven anything Don Bluth animated..

Got any other projects we should know about?
HARD WHITE with Alex from Blissed Out. It's a in the air and deep in the Earth like shopping malls of the mind, it's has me excite, anthemic discourse that is..

You can only keep/listen to ONE album for the rest of your life ..which album would it be?
Yoko Ono's 'APPROXIMATELY INFINITE UNIVERSE' its dated sounding sometimes but its amazing all the time..

Are you living your dream?
I think I go out of my way to manifest my dreams literally. I live dreams by acting them out after they're conceived. Honestly, I'm not sure what my dreams are except to go to Europe sometime soon, I guess dreams snowball.

Thanx Tina & Phantasma!

HIQC is currently working on a slew of projects for the terrific Phantasma Disques label (as well as a slew of other labels), look for more of her work in the very near future...

Posted by Brent

Labels: 10 questions with, blissed out, drag, hard white, holodeck records, how i quit crack, pecan crazy records, phantasma disques, raincoats, troller, witch house, yoko ono

Tags: