I†† - The Greater Keys (2011)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
T U N D R A

I†† - The Greater Keys (2011)

Post by T U N D R A »

1. Тэлефон
2. azoth
3. Phantasm
4. Ophiuchus
5.resurrection
6. sølømøn
7. exørcise

OUT TODAY: I††'s "The Greater Keys EP"

Seven track digital EP for $2.99 at Bandcamp or grab it from Digital Tunes.

Head over to Bandcamp/DT to listen to the EP in it's entirety, too. If you haven't already, make sure to grab the "Lesser Keys EP," too.

Thanks for your continued support of Tundra!
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: I†† - The Greater Keys (2011)

Post by zin »

Chris from I†† reminded me today about this incredible video from this EP, put together by the one and only Ceremonial Dagger:

This video was created between February 3rd, 2011 and March 6th, 2011 and was animated frame by frame in photoshop. There was approximately 7000 frames. Due to this technique there are segments that create a flashing effect that may have undesirable effects on certain individuals.

This video began as the video for "hexus" but after receiving a pre-release for "The Greater Keys" i decided it would be cool to use with a new I†† track instead. I†† introduced me to this scene, and it seemed more appropriate.

I worked on the frames nearly every night from 5p.m. to 1 a.m. then woke up at 4 a.m. and worked on it for an hour before work. I believe i learned quite a bit about a new work flow and hope to usher in some new videos using this style, eventually smoothing the flow to reduce the flashing effect.

Make sure to check out the digital release on Tundra Dubs this April.

Hope you enjoy.