M‡яc▲ll▲ - Divergence (2021)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Mcll

M‡яc▲ll▲ - Divergence (2021)

Post by Mcll »

Our latest EP. Not sure we are even WH anymore lol. Divergence is a great title for our trajectory though. New EP in the works for later this year. It will mark the ten year anniversary. Hell of an adventure...
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: DIVERGENCE by M‡яc▲ll▲

Post by zin »

Great EP, really love how naturally you thread between EBM, electro and industrial influences. My fav track from the lot is the titular, gritty synth-opera; reminds me a lot of Ʌ / Sofia Reta music, but unlike his productions, Divergence sounds more positive and almost upbeat. Everytime I listen to it, it makes think of the final pages of AKIRA manga, with Kaneda and Kei riding away against the backdrop of ruined Neo-tokyo. Thank you for sharing :)
Mcll

Post by Mcll »

Thank you :)
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

sounds great, you turned totally on the industrial, aggrotech side. very cool, but maybe this album goes in other music topic, not on witch house, i don't know.....XD ps. obviously i prefer your past work in witch house genre, but this one is very cool for goth clubs, sounds very fresh and cyberpunk. regards from Chile. :skull: :skull: :coffin: :coffin: :eye: :eye:
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost: