V▲LH▲LL - Neversleep (2021)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
V▲LH▲LL

Re: V▲LH▲LL - Neversleep (2021)

Post by V▲LH▲LL »

zin wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 6:23 pm
V▲LH▲LL wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 10:38 am NEVERSLEEP dropped today! Go stream the whole thing wherever you usually Stream things. It's under 'VALHALL' on most platforms. And if you can, grab it on bandcamp today. It's bandcamp friday so it's a great way to show a little extra support to artists.
https://vlhll.bandcamp.com/album/neversleep
Do you ship the cds bought on bandcamp from Sweden or Canada?
Canada. But I think Artoffact has european distro as well.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

V▲LH▲LL wrote: September 3rd, 2021, 9:27 pmCanada. But I think Artoffact has european distro as well.
Gotcha, I just saw a box of CDs you posted on your socials, I thought you'll be selling them directly via bandcamp. Cheaper to ship to U.K. from SE rather than CA
V▲LH▲LL

Post by V▲LH▲LL »

zin wrote: September 4th, 2021, 12:59 pm Gotcha, I just saw a box of CDs you posted on your socials, I thought you'll be selling them directly via bandcamp. Cheaper to ship to U.K. from SE rather than CA
Yeah we got a box shipped to us so we have some merch for gigs n stuff. :)
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

To celebrate Pride Month, Artoffact Records made all their pre-2022 release free to download, including this album:
https://vlhll.bandcamp.com/album/neversleep

"Neversleep" is my favourite LP VALHALL have recorded so far. While I love their witchy neo-folk roots, this album is more synth-pop friendly and glides smoothly from the opening single "Eversleep" to the witchtekk power jam "Detention at Miskatonic". And by smoothly I don't mean it's not willing to take risks. Their last album "Grimoire" was already venturing into the synthwave/bass/dark electro territory more than ever before, and "Neversleep" feels like it is its natural continuation - but the BPM seems to be a bit higher here making the songs ideal for late-night trips. Also, after hearing it over and over in the past moths, I really hope we could get another split album with Mircalla.