Mr.Kitty is a fucking creep

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Mr.Kitty is a fucking creep

Post by zin »

Screenshots of Mr Kitty groping a 15yo boy leaked:
Spoiler
There's a video of the whole convo, it gets worse:
Spoiler

He posted this half-assed apology on his socials:

His label Negative Gain Productions published this statement:

EDIT:
Article from Austin Chronicle about the case, and official claim from the boy who was Forest texting
“After Dark” Singer Mr. Kitty Exchanged Explicit Messages with Underage Fan
https://www.austinchronicle.com/daily/m ... erage-fan/

The young fan, whose name will not be used because he says he’s still a minor, told the Chronicle, via email, that he feels “grossed out” by what has happened and believes that Mr. Kitty made the apology as an effort to “save his career.” Here is the full statement that the victim sent our publication, which offers a chain of events significantly contrasting with Mr. Kitty’s characterization of the situation. That email is reproduced verbatim here:

This situation occurred in May of 2019. I was a big fan of his music and at a time and wanted to know him more. In the 3rd of May I texted him in dm, asking him height/weight. I was with my friends and they saw what I texted. After he responded my friends asked him with my phone about his dick as a joke. He answered me, after seeing all my profile pictures and realizing I’m a minor, with a nude pic. At first, I understand why he sent me nudes since he knew I’m a minor, I was scared af but at same time I was flattered to receive this kind of attention from a guy I liked. I told him that it’s ok and no one will know about it, then he replied “Send me yours”. Later I sent him my nudes, because I wanted to revive our relations for some time by this bad way of sharing pictures. I asked him to guess my age, he thought that I was 16, but I immediately told him that I was 15 in fact. As soon as I said, he apologised, but realising that I’m ok with this and won’t tell anyone, he continued sending pics and vids.

While chatting, I sent him a vid of a “The Sims” gameplay, where I made copies of us have sex. He said he wished to see this irl but unfortunately, we were in different cities. He called me in a video chat and wanted to see me but I was too scared to pick a call because I was shy of my English and was not ready to see my idol like this. In his apology he mentioned his depression and that he felt bad, wanted to commit a suicide but all of this is a lie. He continued to chat with me till the last moment, told me he’s my daddy and sent me sex tapes, asked “Do you like me being older than you?”. I answered his provocative messages and I was not ok, even if I didn’t fully realise that back then.

All of the seriousness of this situation came up to my mind in 2020 when I had a breakdown and I had my first relationship. In April of 2020 he sent me his last sex tape with another person and asked if I was interested in sharing nudes. After my respond he deleted that video and texted “ok”.

I’m 17 right now and 2 years after I shared this story because I accidentally told someone that I chatted with MrKitty in 2019 and they asked for details. Even this situation took place a long time ago, I still get grossed out because of this. When people started to find out all the details, I was told that it’s my fault, that I made him do this and that I didn’t mention my age. Everybody defended him, saying that “he can change”, but I don’t believe that. His apology is just a try to save his career and I’m glad that people help me by sharing this story.

Mr. Kitty did not return multiple interview requests from the Austin Chronicle.
churchterror

Re: Mr.Kitty is a fucking creep

Post by churchterror »

shiiiiiiit
soundcloud.com/frgvm
tendernessofwolves

Post by tendernessofwolves »

Yeah that's fucking gross. I saw his "Apology" on his FB page before I'd even seen anything about it all. I gave him the benefit of the doubt at first, but as soon as I saw those screenshots of the conversation I unfollowed him on the socials.

Good on Negative Gain for taking a stand as well rather than doing the 'Wait and see' stuff other labels do as they continue to sell the albums.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Shout out to @SKELETONKIDS for calling him out, if it wasn't for his post I wouldn't even know

Also Aural Sects just removed his album from their Bandcamp
https://auralsects.bandcamp.com/
SKELETONKIDS

Post by SKELETONKIDS »

🖤🖤🖤
CULTCHILD

Post by CULTCHILD »

damn yo isnt this fool like my age( 30s) got no business messing with kids.
Drink the Kool-aid
:ghost: