Humanfobia [H∐ϻ▲NҒØɃᏆ▲]

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
yaka-anima

Humanfobia [H∐ϻ▲NҒØɃᏆ▲]

Post by yaka-anima »

Dark Experimental, Witch House, Crypt Hop, Horror Noise duo from Rancagua, Chile.
Members: Sábila Orbe [aka Yaka-anima / Filmy Ghost] (sound mixer, male vocals) & Mist Spectra (female lead vocalist since 2018 and image of the project) / Since 2011 first as Sábila's solo project & later since 2014 with Mist Spectra. The duo have been releasing music on netlabels & labels around the globe like Hexx9, Witch Dragons, Tatuana Producciones, Murmure Intemporel & others. All their work is for free download and created only for sound experimentation purposes. They have also collaborated with artists like: The Null Spectre, Revolution Peak, SORC3RY, Occult Teen Orgy, Imperatrix, 死.rar [aka Kravtun] & many others.

Links:
https://humanfobia-official.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/humanfobia/
https://open.spotify.com/artist/04WVEhq4UDRTKpWEfMSeZT
http://humanfobia-official.blogspot.com/
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Humanfobia [H∐ϻ▲NҒØɃᏆ▲]

Post by zin »

I have a question, your first releases were ▲Q⊔3L▲ЯЯ3 and C▲LCHØNɅ RI₸∐ɅL

How did you originally upload them to internet? To lastfm? megaupload? Other server? Right now they are on archive.org, but it says upload date: 2020
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

yes i had a soundcloud in 2011 called H∐ϻ▲NҒØɃᏆ▲. I used since 2011 to 2013 but due to some mental illness i deleted all from soundcloud. my 3 first releases was just soundcloud playlists, same artworks, tracklist than the re-uploads:
▲Q⊔3L▲ЯЯ3 (EP) (2011)
C▲LCHØNɅ RI₸∐ɅL (2011)
L! GH₸ PΘ R₸Ʌ L (EP) (2012) [this one also was shared in wizard of darkness google+ with a link to mediafire]
At the end of 2013 with a better mood. i decided change the sound for something more noisy, glitch and experimental and i opened another soundcloud again but with new material (not witch house). // since 2014 to end of 2016 we did a deep exploration into noise dark ambient and drone. /// But in the middle of 2017 we returned to Witch House but with a similar sound than in 2011. That's the history. Fortunately I am now undergoing treatment. so I never deleted anything of my music again.// Past year I found an old portable hard disk with those old tracks, that I had made at the beginning of humanfobia and i finally decided to upload them again, that tracks brought back bad memories, but everything is now overcome.

thanks for the space for spread my links and info. no matter if finally is not possible add me to the witch house artist list. my discography is too much very extensive and confusing. i totally understand it. regards. :skull: :eye: :ghost:
Last edited by yaka-anima on August 31st, 2021, 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Thanks that's a great history lesson :)

You said that initially those early EPs were on Soundcloud - were they downloadable or just stream? The files that are now on archive.org are both WAV and MP3 - which one were the original ones? Are they the same quality as you used in 2011? Or you edited them / remastered?
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

only in C▲LCHØNɅ RI₸∐ɅL i did some changes. I turned up the volume in most tracks. also i added more echo effects, and i clean some clicks and noises. // but the other 2 ep's are exactly the same. was only for listen-stream. i don't know if that count or if are valid as a digital release. sorry my ignorance about it. but maybe are just playlists. i don't know. thanks for answer.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

yaka-anima wrote: August 31st, 2021, 5:36 pm only in C▲LCHØNɅ RI₸∐ɅL i did some changes. I turned up the volume in most tracks. also i added more echo effects, and i clean some clicks and noises. // but the other 2 ep's are exactly the same. was only for listen-stream. i don't know if that count or if are valid as a digital release. sorry my ignorance about it. but maybe are just playlists. i don't know. thanks for answer.
No that's totally good explanation :) I'm just asking from Discogs perspective, I want to find out when did you make those EPs and album for download for the first time?

I'm listening to ▲Q⊔3L▲ЯЯ3 EP now :cool:
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

many thanks.
- yes was only in soundcloud for stream.
- And calchona ritual original files was deleted due to their bad sound quality.
- about light portal (EP) was uploaded to mediafire and shared in google plus by a group called: wizard of darkness. the group was like a fanpage of the japanese movie saga eko eko azarak.

thanks a lot for your kindness and interest in my weird stuff.