Can anyone help me ID a track?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
UNCOVR

Can anyone help me ID a track?

Post by UNCOVR »

Good evening. I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I'm hoping someone can help me with something that's been driving me crazy. I found this forum and made an account just to ask you lovely people.

I found this track on youtube a few years ago with no info on it. I've contacted the channel, I've asked the witch house subreddit, I've reached out to other channels that upload witch house tracks. No one has been able to help me.

Link: https://youtu.be/5-D4OxFi9zM

Some people on the subreddit thought it could be blvck ceiling but I think I've scoured the entire discography several times. Anyone know what this one is? If you know, I'd be forever grateful. It's a cool track.

Thanks in advance. Stay safe out there. :alien:
yaka-anima

Re: Can anyone help me ID a track?

Post by yaka-anima »

if the track doesn't have an artist name. the most possible thing is was created by the owner of the youtube account, who maybe release music under the same moniker of the account title or under other alias.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Tbh this doesn't sound like BLVCK CEILING, too 'wave-y'. Makes me think more of someone from the old moun10 label, IVVVO or even Chainless
tendernessofwolves

Post by tendernessofwolves »

yaka-anima wrote: September 5th, 2021, 3:26 pm if the track doesn't have an artist name. the most possible thing is was created by the owner of the youtube account, who maybe release music under the same moniker of the account title or under other alias.
I agree. It was probably a track by the owner of the channel. The trouble is 'Ghosts' (and different iterations thereof) is such a common name for a project/track it's going to be like looking for a needle in a haystack.