I†† - The Jupiter Working (2021)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

I†† - The Jupiter Working (2021)

Post Posted

https://eyedoublecross.bandcamp.com/alb ... er-working

This particular phase of the operation entails a combined effort of musical creation. Sounds generated by gestures on a theremin and "rhythms" presented on the pads of an Akai Live Sampler. The gestures of the Theremin are in line with the sigils of the nature and intelligence of Jupiter. The pads of the Akai are in sync to the design of the magical square of Jupiter. The "rhythm" was a recording of Liber LXV Chapter III with each verse assigned to a separate pad. It shifted between 5 pages of pads, the last page being the last verse distributed on 16 pads. The pads were played in the order of the numbers of the square of Jupiter. The incense of Abramelin was burning through the ritual, and it was performed at an altar facing East.
One track, 35 minuntes long, drone meditation from I††. Incredibly relaxing and captivating at the same time, recommended if you're looking for something slower to play in the background but are sick of ambient ;)
yaka-anima

Re: I†† - The Jupiter Working (2021)

Post Posted

is awesome love it!! haunted shamanic dronescape.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: I†† - The Jupiter Working (2021)

Post Posted

yaka-anima wrote: September 18th, 2021, 8:10 pm haunted shamanic dronescape.
Yes! Shamanic is the word I was looking for when I was writing this topic. Spot on.