Epileptics - Epileptics (2014)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Epileptics - Epileptics (2014)

Post Posted

1.vid I: Carpathian
2. vid II: Eyeliner
3. vid III: Självskadebeteende
4. vid IV: Chloroform
5. vid V: 10 mg. Diazepam Pills
6. vid VI: Heroin Chic
7. vid VII: Aesthetic
8. vid VIII: Glass Cathedrals
9. vid IX: She Knelt at it's Aura
10. vid X: Black Candlez
11. vid XI: Esoteric
12. vid XII: Autumnal Black Metal Tape 2009 (Hidden Track)
COMPILATION ENCOMPASSING SINGLE RELEASES FROM LATE 2013 TO AUTUMN 2014, OFTEN CONFUSED WITH A "DEBUT" ALBUM.

ORIGINALLY RELEASED ON RUSSIAN LABEL YOUTH 1984 / ASOSIACION CULTURAL FIKASOUND (SPAIN) / ALL HAIL PESSIMISM! RECORDS (MEXICO)

RECORDED AT MULTIPLE LOCATIONS ON CDMX 2013-2014
vid XII, RECORDED BY RAZORZ ON A TAPE RECORDER AT WINTER 2009

EPILEPTICS 2014 WERE: RAZORZ (ELECTRONICS/VOX) // AMANDA FAILURE (VOX ELECTRONICS)

EPILEPTICS 2021 IS:

-1853 (LIFELOVER, VANHELGA, NERIAK, ETC) / SAMPLES/PROD/LIVE DJ
-RAZORZ (VOX/PROD)

THIS RELEASE IS DEDICATED TO ALL THE LOVED ONES I'VE LOST, DEAD AND ALIVE - razorz 21'

razorz// sampling/drum machines/synths/electronics/vox
amanda failure// vox/synths/electronics
Download:
https://epileptics.bandcamp.com/album/epileptics-lp

and also from mailing list:
so, heres the first LP (with as many bonus stuff I could find, for FREE) for all of you friends who have stuck around all these years, Epileptics is about to go on a drastic change of everything in the next few weeks as it has been hinted on the last 2 remixes I've done, I really wish all of you embrace the new sounds I have coming for you but being totally realistic I think many of you won't,

I am 24 years old (did this LP when I was 17-18) and somehow I was absorbed into this little project becoming my life and identity, the achievements and failures I've had on this "band" (now a solo project) are the dearest and most relevant moments I have had in my lifetime, this music I made under Epileptics and the doors it opened for me on many levels, from networking to touring, DJing, producing and writing for other bands and artists worldwide, made this insignificant innocent thing the only way I can now make a living off doing something I enjoy and yeah...I'm about to "sell out" to be precise, with accesible and trendy (if you will) sounds and I'd even say image, this is a little gift for you all (again) for sticking around and being here for this long, long time, really seems like forever since I made this, I will be forever grateful to each and everyone of you who are reading this.

You all have a place in my heart, forever. razorz 9/29/21

RIP Epileptics v1.
I still have my CDR signed with blood, for fans of dirty electroclash infused witch house, Crystal Castles & CRIM3S stans will also find something for themselves here as well. Really catchy and melodic LP, I feel like it really went under the radar at the time, especially after the drama with their Russsian label Youth1984, which folded like a year after. I just streamed it in full after not coming back to it for years, and it's really hard to pick my fav track, so many good joints on this one. In terms of its darkness to hit-potential ratio, this comp reminds me a bit of early M△S▴C△RA for some reason, but like after drinking a whole create of redbull. Looking forward to the new chapter of Epileptics.