V/A - Post​-​Witch Music VII [Halloween Edition] (2021)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
yaka-anima

V/A - Post​-​Witch Music VII [Halloween Edition] (2021)

Post by yaka-anima »

released by Internet Daemon (Post-Witch Music compilation section) / totally for free download (not name your prize) from 2 alternative links:
- https://new-age-vapor-witch.bandcamp.co ... en-edition
- https://archive.org/details/halloween-post-witch

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

happy halloween 2021 to all!! thanks again to Zin for this unique forum in all internet.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: V/A - Post​-​Wich Music VII [Halloween Edition] (2021)

Post by zin »

Thank you <3 Happy to have you here, and thank you for sharing music from your labels (and beyond).

Listening to the compilation as I write it, I love the synth-pop tracks on this, especially the bedroom pop take of stylaster, that sounds like a SLEEP OVER / Chromatics collab that never happened, beautiful and dreamy track. Do you know who's behind this name? is it a solo project?

From more WH-oriented tracks, personal stands outs are : Fever Ray-ish reincarnation of SORC3RY, agressive synth lines of ToW, haunted funghi-ambient of Escaped Trees, and power industrial from Δdren6kr6m6.

My biggest minus for the whole compilation is the mix and master - or lack of it. Some tracks are really loud while others really quiet (especially Fear Incorporated and Bruce Wain tracks). I know it's a not for profit project, so it's not a big issue, I treat it as a compilation of singles anyway.
tendernessofwolves

Post by tendernessofwolves »

Thanks for including Tenderness of Wolves in this release :)
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

thanks for listen it. and stylaster have a lot of tracks for free in her soundcloud. but i don't know who is she, is not on facebook.

and tenderness of wolves thanks for be part. cheers!
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost: