CRIM3S

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

CRIM3S

Post Posted

Pe† Ceme†ery

Re: CRIM3S

Post Posted

Sooooooo much win. I can't wait for anything even remotely resembling a full release from these guys.
gargantua75

Post Posted

I really love all their releases, thanks them to have followed me last night in this fucking shit where i had to tell to a friend to not kill his ex-girlfriend and himself.
He wanted to go to the squat were they leave together and was just repeating that "on the head of my grandmother, i want to die, i will kill her then kill myself". He was crying and asking for pity, and i was just yelling at him to stop saying shit, but after half an hour i was exhausted and i called her ex. When i tell her that she was in danger, she laughed at me and say "it's okay, let im come, here we know what to do when he his fucked up, i'm not afraid of him."
After he leave to the squat, i just put crim3s at the loudest that i can and with three others friends of mine we were staring at the ceiling. It make me defuse from the situation.
Now the two of them are okay but the night was freaky.
randomexit

crim3s new youtube post

Post Posted

crim3s uploaded two videos on youtube. its there first post on the channel in five years. one of them is a crave remix of holes and the other one is another upload of the song militia that is already uploaded on the channel which is a little odd. but maybe they are about to release some more music soon...its been a long long time.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: crim3s new youtube post

Post Posted

I'm quite psyched they decided to upload (read: promote) the CRAVE remix, dude's been unstoppable lately, hope their reach will help him to gain new fans

randomexit

Post Posted

@zin I agree...I have really been getting into crave stuff as of late. do you happen to know when and what this remix is from btw?
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

randomexit wrote: April 10th, 2022, 6:33 pm @zin I agree...I have really been getting into crave stuff as of late. do you happen to know when and what this remix is from btw?
yes, it's from this 2012 remix EP:
https://www.discogs.com/release/5982366-CRIM3S-Holes

for some reason it got deleted from all platforms :/ I will upload it here later on today
STRFLL

Post Posted

Hey everyone, first time posting on the forums!
Does anyone have any lost CRIM3S material saved. I'm looking for some mixtapes and videos.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I'm looking for this mixtape:
NEW YORK S!CK MIX

I was once on their Soundcloud for download but I lost it :(

STRFLL wrote: April 13th, 2022, 4:18 pm Hey everyone, first time posting on the forums!
Does anyone have any lost CRIM3S material saved. I'm looking for some mixtapes and videos.
what are you after? I have everything that's listed on their Discogs
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2474127-Crim3s
https://www.discogs.com/artist/2020467-Story-Of-Isaac

plus some loose tracks:
STRFLL

Post Posted

Hey!

I'm also looking for NEW YORK S!CK MIX and SuperSuper! Mix. All I've found are dead links.
STRFLL

Post Posted

Also I'm pretty sure there was a studio video of Sadie singing on their YouTube, only things left are GIFs and comments asking for the video to be reuploaded
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

STRFLL wrote: April 16th, 2022, 7:36 am Hey!

I'm also looking for NEW YORK S!CK MIX and SuperSuper! Mix. All I've found are dead links.
SuperSuper mix was never downloadable - it was only available on Mixcloud, you can see the screenshot of that article here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120131150 ... super-mix/

and the mix screengrab here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20120709124 ... super-mix/

by the way - do you have any other tracks that I don't?
STRFLL

Post Posted

Shame that the SuperSuper! mix is lost to time. I'm not sure if I have any rare stuff that you don't, maybe Incantation II by Story of Isaac and EyeDoubleCross
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

STRFLL wrote: April 18th, 2022, 8:48 am Shame that the SuperSuper! mix is lost to time. I'm not sure if I have any rare stuff that you don't, maybe Incantation II by Story of Isaac and EyeDoubleCross
I got that on CD :) I just messaged Sadie and Rou about the NY mix, they're both shit at replying but fingers crossed
STRFLL

Post Posted

God I need a copy of Incantation II, it's legitimately one of my fav WH releases but it's impossible to find nowadays :(