does witchhouse fanzine exists ?

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
gargantua75

does witchhouse fanzine exists ?

Post Posted

If you have some pdf to share, please provide them to me, I love the zine and what they represent.
lævita

Re: does witchhouse fanzine exists ?

Post Posted

lets do this! :twisted:
gargantua75

Post Posted

lævita wrote: April 26th, 2021, 9:57 pm lets do this! :twisted:
jaja ouioui !!

but i don't know much about witch house, so if you want, we can team up to do this shit !! (i'm really serious)

oh and i have finded this , it sounds cool !
https://www.etsy.com/listing/676860098/ ... use-a-zine
lævita

Post Posted

zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

I've seen a WH zine once on etsy, years ago, it looked quite basic as far as I remember. But I dont think there ever was a "proper" one.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Would be cool to see. Would you want to make it more of an arty fanzine or an informative fanzine? Either one I think would be cool.

I have experience in both areas, so if you need any advice hit me up.
gargantua75

Post Posted

i think more of an arty fanzine, i have a lot of project RN but i will comme back to you in a few weeks
gargantua75

Post Posted

zin wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:34 pm I've seen a WH zine once on etsy, years ago, it looked quite basic as far as I remember. But I dont think there ever was a "proper" one.
i've taken one, it's really insufficient, it's just presenting a few groups, so i feel like i bought it just for the front cover
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

gargantua75 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 4:09 pm
zin wrote: April 27th, 2021, 6:34 pm I've seen a WH zine once on etsy, years ago, it looked quite basic as far as I remember. But I dont think there ever was a "proper" one.
i've taken one, it's really insufficient, it's just presenting a few groups, so i feel like i bought it just for the front cover
oh cool, how many pages does it have? did they cover anything else, or just the bands?
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

Is this the one? It looks like the guy that makes them does a whole bunch of old-school style fanzines on different topics. I'm mighty tempted to grab a couple...
gargantua75

Post Posted

zin wrote: May 18th, 2021, 4:24 pm
gargantua75 wrote: May 18th, 2021, 4:09 pm
oh cool, how many pages does it have? did they cover anything else, or just the bands?
it's just eight pages of bands descriptions. it's going on my "to give" list of things that I bought just because it's beautiful with no regards for what's inside. maybe someone can discover WH with it.