Introduce yourself

!!!
Trash

Re: Introduce yourself

Post Posted

Hi. I am very happy to see the forums back, not that I really used them much back in the day. I am kind of sad tho to see the production forum. While I'm completely for helping people needing help, I just don't want to see producing 'wh' become formulaic. To be honest I've really lost track of most of the newer 'wh' stuff. But that's a discussion for another time. Anyway, so hey zinn, gladd you've got the forums back up and the main page looks great and promising. Oh btw trash is not my current project name or anything. Was thinking maybe a small clothing imprint idk.ive put out music under quite a few names, some of u may have heard some, most probably not. But fuck it. Welcome back wh forums <3
WraithVeil

Post Posted

Hi, Adam from Australia. Been a witch house listener for a decade but only got into producing in the last few months. Originally got started in studio work but have been doing live sound instead for most of my working life. Always been a self-taught guitar player but never made electronic music before. Currently studying up on all the gaps in my music theory, spending a lot of time in Ableton and making progressively less shit music.
tendernessofwolves

Post Posted

I suppose I'd better make a formal introduction too!

I'm Sean, former freelance music journalist and former editor of Intravenous Magazine. I've been a multimedia artist on the side since 2007 under the name Imago Mortis. I've previously been the vocalist for a couple of rock/metal bands, and have experimented with making my own music on and off for years, but have now decided to dive into it properly and start releasing stuff under the name Tenderness of Wolves. I released a demo last November and I'm working on an EP and a cover song at the moment.
gargantua75

Post Posted

I'm gargantua 75, from Lyon in France. I just discovered witch house and this website in the same day. i'm just an amateur in music but i really want to do some WH because it talks to me so deeply that maybe it's the first time in my life that I feel so connected with a genre. I was diagnosed of hyperactivity so everything i discover become really exciting to me then after a month or two i lose interest, really hope it won't happen with Witch house and all his subgenres, I really want to discover it fully.
Ho and also i'm an autonomous anarchist,
squat the world and piss on homeowners !
4ZBAR

Post Posted

I am 4ZBAR, from Le Havre in France, my real name is Liam
MEGATON

Post Posted

Paul live in Florida 30 yo
Witch House is all consuming.
I'm an aspiring witch house artist enthusiast fan and rapper.
Just got outta prison but once I get my shit together I'm gonna pick back up making witch house as
MEGATON
Rap name CRKDVRS
TourMagdala

Post Posted

I'm TourMagdala. I will be releasing an ongoing solo project of witch house mixed with lo-fi gothic industrial called Enthroned in Thorns. I'm calling it "occultic witch house." It will eventually be part of a larger group of projects, or bands/groups with me in them called The Tour Magdala or Tour Magdala Records. Various forms of witch house, industrial, gothic, experimental and extreme metal.

I used to write and create music a lot before, primarily in the genres of grunge, goth, and extreme metal. BUt I was that weirdo artsy frontman who didn't know the technical or practical stuff, so that's what I have to learn now.

Originally from New Orleans, widower, chthonic pagan.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

welcome, make sure to create new threads about your upcoming projects :)
TourMagdala

Post Posted

zin wrote: September 26th, 2023, 11:32 pm welcome, make sure to create new threads about your upcoming projects :)
IS there a specific place so I can see how it is done normally? Don't have anything on release now. Working on the first album/release now. (6.5 tracks into a planned 13 tracks)
zin
ɅDM†N

Post Posted

If it's witch-house leaning, then make a thread here:
https://witch-house.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=2

Either make one dedicated to your upcoming album, or if you don't think you;re ready to share info about it, make one about your music in general, so you can post there your one-off singles, remixes etc, something like this: https://witch-house.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8573
blu3d0v3

Post Posted

UDOVENKO , 22, ky
jacov333

Post Posted

hi, trying to meet new friends, 21m ATL :bat:
thuringwethil

Post Posted

Extremely late to this party lmao. I'm 29 and originally from the Chicago. I've been listening to witch house in earnest since 2016, but never thought to look for forums.

I want to discover new producers and diversify (I love SnS as much as the next guy, but I miss grimier sounds).
okcheez23

Post Posted

Hi, my name is Chase, but you can call me Cheez. I usually produce rave tunes, but I'm looking forward to learning how to make some witch house.
love y'all...
ok cheez