BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV - LIVE @ BΛMBI KILL (2010)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV - LIVE @ BΛMBI KILL (2010)

Post by zin »

Another rad mixtape from BLACK RAINBOW, enjoy!

DL
Exclusive content for logged in users.
STRFLL

Re: BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV - LIVE @ BΛMBI KILL (2010)

Post by STRFLL »

yooo, been looking for this, especially because of the lost "Hologram" remix by Story of Isaac, looking at the tracklist now and there's some pretty sweet stuff there, some oOoOO i haven't heard and one of my personal favs, Xiu Xiu
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

STRFLL wrote: November 20th, 2022, 6:00 pm yooo, been looking for this, especially because of the lost "Hologram" remix by Story of Isaac, looking at the tracklist now and there's some pretty sweet stuff there, some oOoOO i haven't heard and one of my personal favs, Xiu Xiu
listening to it now and it seems that the new puritans remix is "New Flesh" by Story Of Isaac
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

STRFLL wrote: November 20th, 2022, 6:03 pm
STRFLL wrote: November 20th, 2022, 6:00 pm yooo, been looking for this, especially because of the lost "Hologram" remix by Story of Isaac, looking at the tracklist now and there's some pretty sweet stuff there, some oOoOO i haven't heard and one of my personal favs, Xiu Xiu
listening to it now and it seems that the new puritans remix is "New Flesh" by Story Of Isaac
this revelation now is pretty insane to me as all these years i thought it was Rou Rot on the vocals