Edith Underground - Double Feature / VHS (The Flesh of Fallen Angels + Neighborhood Watch) (2021)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Edith Underground - Double Feature / VHS (The Flesh of Fallen Angels + Neighborhood Watch) (2021)

Post Posted

Found in the alleys of Chicago, these films are surfacing to VHS for the first time. Bootlegged, destroyed and blown out, these tapes are being dubbed straight from the basement of Edith Underground's house.

Every tape will be recorded and dubbed over an existing tape. No tape will be the same. Each one is made unique. Cases and artwork will vary from tape to tape.

There's a limited number of clamshell cases available, if you would like your tape packaged in one please let me know <3 The rest will be in sleeves.

If you purchase a tape let me know and I will send you a .zip file with Neighborhood Watch mp3s as well <3 It wouldn't let me include my bandcamp discography with the purchase </3
Limited VHS that came out in February 2021, collecting visual mixtapes Neighborhood Watch (2020) and The Flesh of Fallen Angels (2020). I ordered them last year, but only now my copies arrived from the States. Cult release from the iconic producer and visual artist. :bat: