STRFLL - DBDSM MIX

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
STRFLL

STRFLL - DBDSM MIX

Post by STRFLL »

hi

i released a mix not too long ago on my bandcamp, over 36 minutes of witch house classics, newer and older.

https://strfll.bandcamp.com/album/dsbdsm

zin
ɅDM†N

Re: STRFLL - DBDSM MIX

Post by zin »

Totally loving this, amazing picks for both tracks 1 and 2. Listening to this reminds me just how good White Ring is. Also <3 for including Stay Healthy and Elusin, what a brilliant way to finish the tape off.
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

thanks for the kind words. had to include Stay Healthy BC I'm absolutely obsessed w mallrat. expect a remix of it in the future :)
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

STRFLL wrote: February 24th, 2023, 4:49 pm thanks for the kind words. had to include Stay Healthy BC I'm absolutely obsessed w mallrat. expect a remix of it in the future :)
thanks, send it over before you publish it and I can premiere it on my blog and show it to the band
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

zin wrote: February 24th, 2023, 7:18 pm
STRFLL wrote: February 24th, 2023, 4:49 pm thanks for the kind words. had to include Stay Healthy BC I'm absolutely obsessed w mallrat. expect a remix of it in the future :)
thanks, send it over before you publish it and I can premiere it on my blog and show it to the band
yea I'm already in contact w one of the guys from the band, will def send it to yall first :)