Mater Suspiria Vision - Space Necronomicon (The Vogue Witch Remixes) (2023)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Mater Suspiria Vision - Space Necronomicon (The Vogue Witch Remixes) (2023)

Post Posted

Number 7 in the series of Phantasma Disques CDR Artbooks, after the Art of Owleyes/The Art of Cosmotropia de Xam, The Art of Crack Witch, Kosmische Musik and Phantasmagoria artbooks...

Limited to 33 copies, 48 page signed and numbered Artbook (8.25x8.25 inch / 21x21 cm) + CDR. Strictly limited and signed collector's edition.
Space Necronomicon (The Vogue Witch Remixes)
Tracklist:
1. Das Universum bist Du (Sister Lucy Harker Trance Sylvania Vogue Witch Remix)
2. Geisterinsel im Weltall (Vogue Witch Goth Trance Mix)
3. Ausserkörperliche Erfahrung / Out of Body Experience (Sister Anna Fromm Vogue Witch Remix)
4. Deep Sleep / Tiefer Schlaf (Sister Helena Markos Vogue Witch Remix)

CD exclusive bonus tracks:
5. Geisterinsel im Weltall (ℑ⊇≥◊≤⊆ℜ Zombie Rave Mix)
6. Geisterinsel im Weltall (Vogue Witches 2010 Mix)
7. Geisterinsel im Weltall (Space Rave Mix)
8. Das Universum bist Du (Black Hole of consciousness Remix)
9. Ausserkörperliche Erfahrung / Out of Body Experience (Space Church Remix)

Buy the book+CDR: https://phantasmadisques.bigcartel.com/ ... ch-artbook

This release, packaging, collage style takes me back to 2010, AI-enhanced modern blast from the past. The book itself is so trippy, not sure what commands CDX was feeding to the Dall-E (or whichever software he was using to generate those images) but the feel of the artworks nails this diy occult collage scene of the late 00s and early 10s. I totally loved the original Space Necronomicon book with its sci-fi take on witchy visuals, but this one is like a classic WH throwback. Especially when paired with tracks like "Geisterinsel im Weltall (Vogue Witches 2010 Mix)". Overally the Space Church remix may be my most fav here, dark ambient minimal spooky opera.

Here's my CDR scan: