Nullse† - DESOLATE (2013)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
nullse†

Nullse† - DESOLATE (2013)

Post by nullse† »

new release DESOLATE out on Dec 3rd posted here

here is the first single:

zin
ɅDM†N

Re: new release DESOLATE out on Dec 3rd posted here

Post by zin »

dude your work ethic is like Mater Suspira Vision! album after album after album! but like them, I feel and hear the same issue - way too much rushed material, instead of working on one album for a good while, making sure it sounds fresh and groundbreaking instead of just good. another thing is, with this amount of music, people won't be even able to memorize your songs, or even check them properly.

think for example how long it takes AAIMON guys to create their debut album and how long they've been around. I just know they are perfectionists and will make that LP sound like nothing else before.

that's just my honest opinion.
nullse†

Re: new release DESOLATE out on Dec 3rd posted here

Post by nullse† »

hey man thanks, i put a lot of effort into my music and like you said i have put out a lot of it. I have been working to get my own sound and through releasing and creating as much music as i have, it has helped me find what works and does not. This genre does have a lot of copycats and sound a likes, i try to do my own thing and not fit into that beat to death witch house sound. I'm glad you listen and give feedback.