S†aples & B'oltz

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Blaholtzen

S†aples & B'oltz

Post by Blaholtzen »

I figured I'd be ego enough to make a thread about my own project, explain a few things and what not.

The act is called "S†aples & B'oltz" with staples representing my two singers, I decided to put myself last not only because it sounded better but out of modesty. :3

I currently have 10 or so WIP tracks, and hopefully all of them will have some sort of vocals done by the end of the summer so I can release them all as and album/LP or what ever you want to call it. Hopefully I'll be able to release it on itunes and spotify. If you guys knows any other places I could make it available for purchase that'd be great.

I don't really have any ideas on what to call the album but we'll see once we've written some more lyrics

All the songs are uploaded on soundcloud in their current state for now, all but "Never Ending Dream" are available for download as they are instrumental
http://soundcloud.com/staples_n_boltz

My singers are Saskia Bloem and Wilma Andersson, Saskia being the singer and writer for Never Ending Dream.

I'm also planning on making 1-3 videos for thees songs, being a film student I really look forward to this

My "alter ego" if so to speak is a badger-pig creature, a combination in a similar fashion of various mythical creatures.

Badgers are both dangerous and vile, with sharp claws and teeth and a very strong sour stench. The only time you really see a badger though is when it has ended up as roadkill...
The pig is a very misunderstood animal in my opinion. Pigs are industrially processed into food, yet many see them as disgusting animals. Even if pigs really are quite clean, and also quite intelligent, easily compared to a dog (perhaps a dumb dog but i'm generalizing a lot here here)

I'm even going to get myself a wild boar mask that I will paint to look like a badger-pig that will be used for videos, album covers and possible live shows. (The problem with live shows however is that Saskia lives in another country so Wilma would have to stand in for Saskia in that case)

Nothing is final as of now but I've got a whole lot of plans as you might have noticed

That's really all I could think of as of now, please give me some feedback or something i'd really appreciated it ^^<3