Beautillion - a new project, could use some feedback

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
earlyspirit

Beautillion - a new project, could use some feedback

Post by earlyspirit »

Hello

I just joined the board recently and this is my first post. I have produced music for some time now under other names. I have played in hardcore, rock, punk, and gothic bands before. I started making electronic music more in an electro vein and have also messed with dark ambient music, drum and bass, and dubstep. I recently started going back towards a more ambient sound but also find myself writing stuff much more in the witch house vein. I hope that I don't get much flack for saying this, but I don't really consider myself a witch house artist for the simple fact that I don't like associating myself with some of the more blatantly occultic images. However, I appreciate much of the same musical aesthethic that lead to witch house (I grew up on industrial, synthpop, shoegaze, etc). So I thought that I would share my first three tracks of a new ep I'm working on. I'm currently writing two more for the ep and I'm hoping to get a small label to put it out.

It can be found at http://snd.sc/nXKKZ5 (that's the Beautillion soundcloud page). If you guys like it, please comment. Thanks.
earlyspirit

Re: Beautillion - a new project, could use some feedback

Post by earlyspirit »

Just finished this next track's music, going to add some vocals next week. First track for this project that I'm actually going to sing on. Hope you guys like this one too. It's got some nasty synths. Check out the song "My Own Doppelganger" at http://soundcloud.com/beautillion/my-ow ... ganger-wip.
slumlord

Re: Beautillion - a new project, could use some feedback

Post by slumlord »

i have been listening to your songs for some while now and i've to say i really love your songs
cathedrals and passive are extremely lovely

hope i'll be able to listen to my own doppelganger with vocals soon