Disaro/nvrmnd.bigcartel.com Problems

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
carthief

Disaro/nvrmnd.bigcartel.com Problems

Post by carthief »

_________

I read here a few months ago a post about the major problems over at Disaro about customers not receiving their items. However, I also read more recently that a new head of the label had taken over, and straightened things out. Unfortunately, that hasn't been my experience so far.

I placed an order with nvrmnd.bigcartel.com, the clothing website connected with Disaro, over a month ago, paying via PayPal, and have neither received nor heard anything at all. I've attempted to contact the company both through the contact form on their site, and using the email address given by PayPal.

I'm posting this here to share my experience so far, and in an attempt to contact someone from nvrmnd.bigcartel.com. I noticed there's some sort of representative posting here as nvrmndus, but there is no way to email him or her privately.

My hope is that it's an honest mistake, but not getting a response after contacting them about an order doesn't sit well with me.
disarorecords

Re: Disaro/nvrmnd.bigcartel.com Problems

Post by disarorecords »

carthief wrote:I placed an order with nvrmnd.bigcartel.com, the clothing website connected with Disaro...
For the record, Disaro Records is not associated in any way with NVR MND. They did a t-shirt for the tour that Robert, Zombelle and Teams were a part of, but that had nothing to do with the label. If you need to reach the label for any reason, feel free to contact us at contact(at)disarorecords.com.
nvrmndus

Re: Disaro/nvrmnd.bigcartel.com Problems

Post by nvrmndus »

Hello carthief

Please email me at nvrmndus@gmail.com so i can take care of this situation ASAP

Thank you

-nvrmnd