Does anyone agree in what way do you describe it explain witch-house

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
MEGATON

Does anyone agree in what way do you describe it explain witch-house

Post by MEGATON »

To me witch-house is the True sound of music witch-house is extensive expansive and :twisted: elusive at times copypasting helps Witchhouse has no limits it's unbound Witch house is the liberation and of musics soul which has been exploited and capitalized n Witchhouse is the light at the end of the tunnel for the wandering the ones who know there is no hope here but when they listen to the sound of a witch house track and it gives them chills and goose bumps wether from fear or euphoria or desire ( I've even gotten cold sweat from a song) when they listen they feel something is it adrenaline is it anxiety is it life is it the thought of death which makes them feel alive do you feel alive when you hear the sound
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Does anyone agree in what way do you describe it explain witch-house

Post by zin »

lol, punctuation should be your new friend

I used to be super excited for wh, it sort of passed with years passing, but there are still some releases that make me excited. Still, nothing hits me as hard as the first time in 2010 I heard oOoOO and White Ring.
MEGATON

Post by MEGATON »

No punctuation haha yes I should go all caps too :twisted: I was not great at guessing where to place punctuation so I did away with the habit
Im listening to w you by Essex right now. It's such an amazing track there s so many witch house artists witch house is always evolving that magixal to m3
Witch house is a higher power
I started listening in 2012 when I found Salem for the first time then white ring then nightmares and 808s and been plummetting ever since exploring further everyday new depths of the beautiful endless dark ocean of tears and blood that Witchhouse is really I found witch house because I wanted to find more music similar to crystal castles something that was the opposite of the radio mainstream everyday you know all the words even though you don't like the song but you've heard it so many times the catchy lyrics become ingrained in you mind forever ! I've reversed it now tho :alien: because now when the room is pitch black in the quiet of the midnight it's the witch house in my mind forever
WraithVeil

Post by WraithVeil »

I remember hearing oOoOO and White Ring sometime around 2010 or 2011 and being fascinated with it along with artists like Zola Jesus. I adored Fraunhofer Diffraction and his supersaws for years. Somehow i fell out of touch with witch house until I started to hear some of Blvck Ceiling's bootlegs, then dived in to the modern reinterpretation of witch house along with the Eastern European wave and fell in love all over again.

It's a peculiar genre where you can usually find whatever emotion or intent you're willing to seek out, from euphoria to melancholy. I keep meaning to make purist witch house tracks but never end up getting there, but you can hear its influence in my music.
MEGATON

Post by MEGATON »

Reading that gave my shivers the goose bumps blvck ceiling is always a go to for me and I make a point to travel back in time/timelessness of Witchhouse to listen to Salem and oOoOO and crimes too and Sidewalks & Skeletons so raw now there's so much Witchhouse and between YouTube and Spotify it's neverending. makes it so awesome to listen to witchhouse. So easily I just played asphixia by Fraunhofer Diffraction. Triumphant.
MEGATON

Post by MEGATON »

Reading that gave my shivers the goose bumps blvck ceiling is always a go to for me and I make a point to travel back in time/timelessness of Witchhouse to listen to Salem and oOoOO and crimes too and Sidewalks & Skeletons so raw now there's so much Witchhouse and between YouTube and Spotify it's neverending. makes it so awesome to listen to witchhouse. So easily I just played asphixia by Fraunhofer Diffraction. Triumphant.