Stay Healthy

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
randomexit

Stay Healthy

Post by randomexit »

new stay healthy track

This group impresses me more and more with each new output. They seem to really draw inspiration from the genre without falling into all the cliches that most modern artists do. Honestly they are making the best new stuff out there inmo. this track sounds more in the crim3s or crystal castles world and its really great to see how much range they have....hope they put out an ep or album soon
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: STAY HEALTHY 3VRCRY

Post by zin »

The track obv bangs, not a HUGE fan of the cri3mes/cc vocals processing, but the second verse is rad. I totally second your feelings, most exciting group out there atm
It's also on bandcamp:
https://stayhealthy.bandcamp.com/track/3vrcry
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Stay Healthy

Post by zin »

I'll convert this topic to a general SH thread. They just dropped new showcase mixtape on soundcloud

the track that hits at 2:35 holy shit
randomexit

Post by randomexit »

Yeah this mix gives me hope for a really good full release. They show alot of range from track to track. Its a breath of fresh air from the stale monotonous albums of generic club music that have dominated the witchhouse scene. I have high hopes for them
Phantasma Disques

Post by Phantasma Disques »

Pretty underwhelmed. Unfortunately this shows how deep this all has been sunk. The production is nice, BUT actually it's a complete rip-off as if Fred Durst tries to sound like Salem and mixed with a shameless Crim3s copy. Production soup.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

^ I can see where this is coming from, but overall I do enjoy their tracks a lot, so disagree ;)

new video:

zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

interview with the trio that shines more light:
https://www.contactonline.life/dirt/
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

Phantasma Disques wrote: April 15th, 2022, 6:41 pm Pretty underwhelmed. Unfortunately this shows how deep this all has been sunk. The production is nice, BUT actually it's a complete rip-off as if Fred Durst tries to sound like Salem and mixed with a shameless Crim3s copy. Production soup.
don't get me wrong, i fuck with CRIM3S but they weren't the first ones nor the only ones to feature a shouting girl on the vox. calling them a complete ripoff is wrong imo.
randomexit

Post by randomexit »

great article thanks for posting @zin also agree with you @STRFLL they are not a ripoff at all. I think watching them over the past few releases you can feel them exploring and finding there own sound.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Shoot at the sun from the "we're not 4 you" mixtape is finally out as a solo track on SC