MY DYIИG DЯEɅM - drown-in-dreams // 2022

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Hadrian Løve

MY DYIИG DЯEɅM - drown-in-dreams // 2022

Post by Hadrian Løve »

1. uηdεr yøцr skiη
2. sø.closε
3. dяown-iη-drεams
4. chaoтic мε
5. тo adapт the sitμatioη
6. sεε μ toø
7. oη hold what was told

:wilted: It's out now...

:eye: Watch it here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-muuP ... JE0vyIyEaQ

More: https://mydyingdream.fanlink.tv/streaming
Last edited by Hadrian Løve on April 10th, 2024, 9:53 pm, edited 4 times in total.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: MY DYIИG DЯEɅM - drown-in-dreams // 2022 // album teaser

Post by zin »

Damn that synth at the beginning made me think straight away of Silver Strain's intro to Blue Rose (not as a copy, it just brought good memories back), but straight away after that it dived into the wavey underwater world (I love the aquatic theme throughout). The track at 0:50 got my atttention too, looking forward to check out the whole release.
Hadrian Løve

Re: MY DYIИG DЯEɅM - drown-in-dreams // 2022

Post by Hadrian Løve »

Thanks bro. I really appreciate your feedback.

Maybe a day will come when I will have more time to be a part of the community. Now I'm focusing on improving my skills, and being better and better at expressing emotions with my tracks.

Anyways, it's out now! You can try to immerse yourself in a whole story. My entire project is one big story that will have an ending someday, I'm pretty sure. But for now... I'm drowning in dreams. Peace ✌️
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: MY DYIИG DЯEɅM - drown-in-dreams // 2022

Post by zin »

Dude I've been bumping this album for the past few weeks, and really liking it. My favourites include: the opening underwater bass oddysey (I really like the dark, droney atmosphere there + the keys are on point), "So Close" (melody is great, love the vocals too, who sang them?), the titular track (again, those lead keys are brill, really catchy, almost sound like a string instrument, also make me think of Japan for some reason), metal/witch crossovers in "To Adapt..." and "See u too" (I love how subtly it's done, lots of tracks that mix metal guitars are over the top and end up being boring "dark trap" tracks - you managed to get the best of both worlds). "On Hold..." is a solid outro too, it actually grew on me as I was listening to the album more and more. So yeah, I think, "Chaotic Me" is the only song on the album that I'm not feeling, the synths are too dramatic in the first half - but I do like the tempo change half way through. Oveall - great stuff, congrats. I'll try to get it on bandcamp soon.