V/A - Post-Witch Music from Internet vol. X

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
yaka-anima

V/A - Post-Witch Music from Internet vol. X

Post by yaka-anima »

Free download it from 2 alternative links:
- https://new-age-vapor-witch.bandcamp.co ... rnet-vol-x
- https://archive.org/details/post-witch-music-x

Another WH & similar music compilation. maybe the last of this 2022.
enjoy it!
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: V/A - Post-Witch Music from Internet vol. X

Post by zin »

Nice one, will give this one a go in the next few days, your compilations are always a good place to discover some new artists. What are your personal favouite tracks from this volume?
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

leaving aside the tracks that i did & remixed. i think that the Sona Nyl & The Insatiable Void tracks have something very cool. But i like each one.
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

That VLAD track is a banger, super catchy and that vocal sample lifts up the whole arrangement. I dig the glitch-hop track from
Insatiable Void, but with a darker twist thanks to that synth keys. Mayhem Lettuce delivered interesting desert / stoner rock guitar-led instrumental. Sona Nyl's dark ambient/synth track is indeed cool. Makes me think of Pale Noir label. Escaped Trees's track has an interesting trip-hop feel to it, I'm not 100% sold with the song as a whole, but I was alright. "FLUIDO EXANGUE" is dark and gloomy and noisy and totally up my alley, nice. I also like Aendlex's track, don't even know how to descibe it, a psych-synth journey, really melodic. Kiara is awesome, so is Thomas Park's haunted "Blechno" mix and Filmy Ghost's ghost, psych-drone track. I think this may be my fav compilation from this series.