Indigochild - Sun In My Eyes (2010)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Indigochild - Sun In My Eyes (2010)

Post by zin »

tracklist:
Intro
White Ring :: Faded
Gr†llGr†ll :: 2200 Lullaby
indigochild :: Arson
The Knife :: A Lung
Talk to Animals :: Sekur (Despair Remix)
Mater Suspiria Vision :: Haunted House of LSD
SALEM :: Glass
Walls :: Burnt Sienna
UNISON :: Outside
Fostercare :: Accomplice
Baby Sloth Spirit :: Final Program (Ssllooww Edit)
Young Cream :: Flute
Susan Boyle :: I Dreamed A Dream (Drug & Drag Remix)

http://dismagazine.com/blog/3690/disco- ... digochild/
Hot on the burnt heels of last week’s disemboweling mix from SALEM, we present you this week’s epic teen angst mix from kinderstalker, “indigochild“. SOME BACKGROUND IS CRUCIAL: indigochild is SALEM’s 15-year-old #1 superfan. He currently resides in rural Wisconsin. The product of a wholesome Christian home, he is prohibited from listening to the deathly, Satanic groan of SALEM by his parents, and thusly blasts them only when they’re out of the house. Thanks to the internet, indigo boi has been able to amass more rare and unreleased SALEM songs than anybody on last.fm, and has also cultivated a library’s worth of .mp3s from similarly grim witch-house MySpace acts, like White Ring, oOoOO, GR†LLGR†LL, Balam Acab, and FOSTERCARE. His own music, as indigochild, is disturbingly good and already garnering label interest. I know this because he IMs me everyday after school and texts me psuedocidal angsty threats during band class. WTF? MILEY WHO? AM3RIkAz GOT A N3W T33N DR34M N IT’S 1ND1G☹.
This blew my mind when it dropped, totally sick mixtape from Indigochild (currently known as Pharmacist). Throwback to the time when amassing 'rare' SALEM tracks was a thing, back then Collin was the folk hero lol

Download:
Exclusive content for logged in users.