oOoOO

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

oOoOO

Post by zin »

oOoOO tweeted this today:

https://twitter.com/oOoOOsounds/status/ ... 1301127168
10:44 PM · Aug 26, 2022 wrote:Ok, so would anyone care if I made a new 6 song or so oOoOO record? Thought I never would but kinda feeling nostalgic for that sound lately. Think I'm gonna do it....
fuck yes
randomexit

Re: oOoOO

Post by randomexit »

yes please
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: oOoOO announces (?) new record

Post by zin »

anyone subscribed to their Patreon? I'm considering doing it for a month to check it out
Spoiler
Hello All People: It is GOOD LUCK & BLESSED if you see this rare post I make: Because...
I'm making a NEW oOoOO RECORD. The first in many years. It will be out early 2023, I think. I already finished the FIRST SINGLE. Its called GONE FISHIN' . It will be up on spotify & other streaming platforms in a couple weeks. But if you really want to hear it RIGHT NOW you can even download it over at the DRAB CITY (my other band) Patreon page. I'll be posting oOoOO demos & drafts of the new material there in the coming months as well. Also DRAB City demos & sketches, etc if you like that band. If you're already member of the patreon you can hear the new oOoOO song with this link:

https://www.patreon.com/drabcity

PEACE & GOOD AUTUMN TO ALL OF YOU
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Single is out:

sounds like crossover of oOoOO and Drab City style, with some jungle influences
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

not really what i was expecting from him but it's dope nonetheless. i like the middle-eastern vibes in the melodies and Asia's vocals are pretty as always
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

So that's a wrap I guess

Spoiler
Hello. I'm looking to sell the entire back catalog of oOoOO Music. I own all the rights to everything. No labels or other publishers. If you know anyone who might want to make a serious offer send them my way. Help me move to England & buy a lil place by the sea. Peace & Good Day
1:20 am · 8 May 2024