Story Of Isaac - † † Haunted House † † Mix (2010)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Story Of Isaac - † † Haunted House † † Mix (2010)

Post by zin »

1. >>>>▲ <<<< - †‡†
2. I Know Your Face - CROSSOVER
3. Outside - Unison
4. IxC999 - White Ring
5. Beverly - Salem
6. felt u - White Ring
7. Tonight (o0o0o0o 2NITERMX) - The Big Pink
8. DEEP VOID - xix
9. gOth bb - †‡†
10. HIGH HEAT - Fostercare
11. Slow Burn - AIDS-3D
12. AIR - Terminal Twilight
13. BLACK LEATHER GLOVES - Cosmetics
14. Kleen as Kleenex - Crystal Castles
15. Holographic Landscape - S U R V I V EԀ
16. BΞΛ†Z 0F L0VΞ (BLΛCK RΛ!NB0VV ΞD!†) - VillA
17. The Darkside (Story Of Isaac Witch Edit) -Hypertraxx
18. Silence (Mater Suspiria Vision Zombie Rave Edit) - Delerium
19. pyr∆mid - ▲
20. if u cAn dR3Am - pRinc3ss3s​ - GR†LLGR†LL
21. Unthinkable (PHYSICAL THERAPY REAL HEAVY VIBE) - Alicia Keys
22. I Can't Stand - Zola Jesus
23. Juke Ya Girl - Threat Misses
24. tent - Jack Donoghue
25. NoSummr4U - oOoOO
26. ASIA - Salem

Cult mixtape from Isaac, posted on his blog and soundcloud back in August 2010. Incredible tracklist with whos-who in WH at the time. Relistening to it now made me realise how sick that Crossover's "I Know Your Face" is. Also still love the fact that Terminal Twilight and Cosmetics were grouped with WH acts at the time, amazing bands that fitted so well with the aesthetics.

DL:
Exclusive content for logged in users.
randomexit

Re: Story Of Isaac - † † Haunted House † † Mix (2010)

Post by randomexit »

This one of my fav mixtapes out there. Wish CRIM3S would put out new material. there was a live video on youtube that had a full set from them and had two new songs in it but CRIM3S hit it with a copyright strike. wish id saved it as one of the songs was a real banger.
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

randomexit wrote: October 26th, 2022, 8:46 pm This one of my fav mixtapes out there. Wish CRIM3S would put out new material. there was a live video on youtube that had a full set from them and had two new songs in it but CRIM3S hit it with a copyright strike. wish id saved it as one of the songs was a real banger.
I've got that video saved along with the unreleased live tracks "Bully" and "Mute", sadly idk if i wanna share those out of respect for Rou who asked me not to share the tracks :(
randomexit

Post by randomexit »

@STRFLL totally understandable. I used to chat with Rou for a bit.....actually was trying to help them find a lawyer in the states over some name dispute with another artist. have not heard from him in a while and hope he is doing ok
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

randomexit wrote: October 28th, 2022, 5:28 am @STRFLL totally understandable. I used to chat with Rou for a bit.....actually was trying to help them find a lawyer in the states over some name dispute with another artist. have not heard from him in a while and hope he is doing ok
I think he's doing fine, pretty sure Sadie posted about him being alive and well. on the legal side, I've noticed that someone's been trying to re-upload the 2 EPs they have on Spotify, but in the process that someone has a) posted bad quality artwork and audio, b) posted them in the wrong order and c) posted only 6 seconds of Lost lol . I asked Sadie about it and she had no clue about it, so no clue who it could be, a theory of mine is that it's Rou trying to get them on a new distributor or something but no-one knows for real right now lol.