Radio Vril - Typhonian Trilogy III - Stargazer: Every Man And Every Woman Is A Star (2012)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Radio Vril - Typhonian Trilogy III - Stargazer: Every Man And Every Woman Is A Star (2012)

Post by zin »

1. Do You?
2. Bliss, Feeling it Hard
3. Sadness Walk 333
4. Wizards & Witches
5. Pure & Contagious Decline
6. To Love, To Charm, To Hexxx
7. Invention Faries Under The Full Moon Ov Zeta Reticvli
8. DMT & The Unruly Mechanical Elves
9. Ever Since I Was A Child
10. The Sympathetic Rain Washes Away My Tears
11. My Homeworld Burns Through the Viewport Lifetimes Ago

https://club333.bandcamp.com/album/typh ... -is-a-star

Part 2 of the "Typhonian Trilogy III". You can find part 1 here. "Stargazer" feels a bit less experimental and more club-oriented, blending in elements of techno, trance, and mutant house music (although there are exceptions, i.e. "Pure & Contagious Decline" or the "My Homeworld..."). RV also experiments with synthwave ("Invention Faries...") but its impact on the final feel of the album is not as prevalent as twister, fast-tempo witchhouse. At the time not many artists were willing to embrace club sounds (FUNERALS and Mascara come to mind first) so it's interesting to see this release from this perspective. But overall it's quite over the place and not fully up to its potential. Personal favourite: "Ever Since I Was A Child".

Justin (Radio Vril) wrote on the day of the CD release (Dec 12th):
Available now courtesy of Club 333 is Radio Vril~ The Typhonian Trilogy. This is the first proper debut of Radio Vril. Each of the 3 discs stand alone in themselves and can be purchased separately. Though they are a trilogy there is no imposed sequential order to them. The trilogy is comprised ov Kali Gaga: Love is the law love under will, Slaying Dragons: Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law, and Stargazer: Every man and every woman is a star. Released 12~12~12 =333 nine days before that other 333 of this month. The following 9 days are the time allotted to a great working. The 3 discs of the trilogy are sold separately at $11 a piece plus shipping or altogether for $31 +s/h. Each disc includes 11 tracks that I have been crafting circa 2010~2012. Order while you can. Each title is limited to 93 copies. Contact Club 333 for ordering details.