new song from trials

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
randomexit

new song from trials

Post by randomexit »

new song from trials from a couple months ago. only just found them but they seemed pretty active in 2015. from england and kinda cut from crim3s cloth.

zin
ɅDM†N

Re: new song from trials

Post by zin »

I was never a big fan, as you said they came after Crim3s and they always gave me this vibe of followers rather than leaders in terms of sound. Nevertheless I bought their album on Equilateral Records, a tape that never arrived and I'm still not sure if that was a scam or they genuinely got lots in post
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

zin wrote: August 2nd, 2023, 7:14 pm I was never a big fan, as you said they came after Crim3s and they always gave me this vibe of followers rather than leaders in terms of sound. Nevertheless I bought their album on Equilateral Records, a tape that never arrived and I'm still not sure if that was a scam or they genuinely got lots in post
Never knew their EP was put out physically, can you send any more info on it as I can't find much online. Just curious
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Will start a thread about it actually.

Btw I just spoke to Zack and asked him to re-add their stuff to Bandcamp, since the label folded. He said they'll do it in the coming weeks as they're travelling rn
esꙮteria

Post by esꙮteria »

I really like the last part with the fast hi-hat, but before that it's okay, nothing incredible imo
:bat: :bat: :bat: