△Sco△ - ༒​К​О​Л​О​К​О​Л​Ь​Ч​И​К​༒ (2023)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
esꙮteria

△Sco△ - ༒​К​О​Л​О​К​О​Л​Ь​Ч​И​К​༒ (2023)

Post by esꙮteria »

△Sco△ dropped a few releases at once, this one included.

He's one of my favorite artists on the trap-oriented side of witch-house, I love his use of samples in general.

:bat: :bat: :bat:
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: △Sco△ - ༒​К​О​Л​О​К​О​Л​Ь​Ч​И​К​༒ (2023)

Post by zin »

Sco is quality, but like his brother in arms Blvck Ceiling, has the same problem - dropping too many releases, and often sticking to the same formula. Which usually works, so no wonder most of his fans dont give a :coffin: "༒​К​О​Л​О​К​О​Л​Ь​Ч​И​К​༒" is no different, 13 screwed hip-hop beats that sound great as instrumentals, but I'd like to have some rappers there to break the flow of the album a bit.
esꙮteria

Post by esꙮteria »

zin wrote: September 3rd, 2023, 6:41 pm Sco is quality, but like his brother in arms Blvck Ceiling, has the same problem - dropping too many releases, and often sticking to the same formula. Which usually works, so no wonder most of his fans dont give a :coffin: "༒​К​О​Л​О​К​О​Л​Ь​Ч​И​К​༒" is no different, 13 screwed hip-hop beats that sound great as instrumentals, but I'd like to have some rappers there to break the flow of the album a bit.
It's hard to make vocals sound good imo, so honestly I'd rather have him stick with instrumentals than having mediocre vocals on them. But that's personnal
:bat: :bat: :bat:
ACITYASLEEP

Post by ACITYASLEEP »

Love this dark Memphis style jawnts 💜