(o)†HERS - Pulled Down [Single + Remixes] (2012)

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

(o)†HERS - Pulled Down [Single + Remixes] (2012)

Post by zin »

1. Pulled Down (Featuring Hill Barlowe)
2. Pulled Down (The Implicit Order Remix)
3. Pulled Down (Ron Hardly Mix)
4. Pulled Down (ARPEGGI8 Remix)
5. Pulled Down (TID∆L Mix)
6. Pulled Down (Pe† Ceme†ery's D'N'B Pretty Destruction Refix)
7. Pulled Down (Witchboy's ALL DA CANNIBALZ WANA PIECE O ME RemixXx Featuring COCO CARBOMB)
8. Pulled Down (WIK▲N RmX)
9. Pulled Down (Dyed Hands †r(o)pic(o)(o)l RMX)
10. Pulled Down (Neon Lushell's Digested Mix)
A post-sexualized glimpse into a game of Survivor, played around the cornerstone of the Apocalypse, starting with a stomp through the psychic realm and ending with a kiss on the cloaca of a Harpy. (o)†HERS brings a gateway to abandon that tears through the viscera like the kick of a satyr, but tells a tale much more like a serendipitous madman trying to recreate the Cosmographia. In this titillating sampler of witchy ganache some of the most tantilizing artists in the scene offer their own unique takes on the song "Pulled Down" from (o)†HERS upcoming album "TRIPP THE LYTE FANTASTIK."
Maxi single from (o)thers, from the never-released album "Tripp The Lyte Fantastik". I guess Baku folded before that LP saw the light of the day and Ron never followed up... I'm starting a thread hoping someone will help me to id who TID∆L is, cannot figure it out. Nice selection of remixes overall, with a solid spread of genres and styles, but ultimately nothing beats the original (which is good I guess?).

Download:
Exclusive content for logged in users.