Candle Ea†er - ||NEKROSOPHIK||

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
Bleak-Reverie

Candle Ea†er - ||NEKROSOPHIK||

Post by Bleak-Reverie »

The new album ||NEKROSOPHIK|| is available now:

Here are a few free codes for those interested.

5slf-gt98
8jsm-3n6n
tb47-hj9j
2asx-5ggk
unk2-7w2p
x5ya-vxwn
q6kg-kpde
fn3z-gfw3
mdvz-umhs
bjgk-j6pd
Inoxia
Candle Ea†er : http://candleeater.bandcamp.com/
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: Candle Ea†er - ||NEKROSOPHIK||

Post by zin »

I just want to bump this up - thank you for the code @Bleak-Reverie

Love that cover artwork, especially those batwings with eyes look sick.

Really love that intro, that sets the atmospheric tone for the whole LP. Actually the less beat-driven tracks here are really shining, "Third Coin", "Sands of Gulgatha", the droning "Blood Sigil" that evolves into a low-key dark dancefloor hit, and the closing "Nekrosophik" bring a fresh take on modern WH, by taking it to the roots. I think my least fav track of the whole album is "Hail the Scythe" and having it at the very beginning sort of spoiled my listening experience, because on my first listen I didn't feel it that much and automatically assumed the rest of the album is in that vein. But what a pleasant surprise. Love the tribal and raw feel of "Black in Green", very suspensful production. "Crimson Storm" is another one of my favs here, heavily inspired by hiphop beats, it lurks in the dark corners of the genre like an assassin waiting for a prey. Overall - great LP, if I could change two things is to move the second track towards the end, and maybe shorten the total duration of the album. Some tracks, while great, could be a big shorter in my opinion.
yaka-anima

Post by yaka-anima »

mdvz-umhs used, really very powerful album. thanks for the free code. totally this will be one of the top 20 best WH albums of this 2023.-
:skull: :ghost: :coffin: :skull: :ghost:
Bleak-Reverie

Post by Bleak-Reverie »

Hey guys, thanks so much! I'm really glad you enjoyed it and thanks Zin, for the critique. I do have an issue with creating very long tracks, I totally agree. Been working on that more lately. And i totally feel your thoughts on Hail the Scythe. It's actually the track I struggle with the most on the album as well. It's the first track I wrote for the album before I got hooked on the sound that the rest of it has. At first I felt it fit fine, but later on I started to feel that it's out of place a bit. Things I'll keep in mind for the next release. Thank you again so much!
Inoxia
Candle Ea†er : http://candleeater.bandcamp.com/