CRIM3S

General discussion, news, info, new releases etc.
zin
ɅDM†N

Re: CRIM3S

Post by zin »

STRFLL wrote: April 19th, 2022, 10:18 pm God I need a copy of Incantation II, it's legitimately one of my fav WH releases but it's impossible to find nowadays :(
Good luck! Do you have the self-titled CD and 7"?
STRFLL

Post by STRFLL »

Sadly not. I only got into their music in like 2020, meaning i missed the golden days of CRIM3S by a bit. I would love to get their releases but they've gone up to insane prices, understandably so. When i talked to Rou in november of 2020, he told me they'd repress stuff when they returned. I don't think they're coming back anytime soon but when they do, it's probably gonna be grand.
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

Aw man, good luck! I have all their releases in collection, been following Isaac since 2010. I actually offered Crim3s to pay for reissuing AND releasing their unreleased music on my label, with them keeping all the profit, but they always refused and were saying they want to do it on their own. That was like 7-8 years ago. It's sad, bc they have a massive fanbase and their old releases are fetching insane prices, so reissues could help bring them down.
SENJI

Post by SENJI »

zin wrote: April 13th, 2022, 11:06 pm
I'm looking for this mixtape:
NEW YORK S!CK MIX

I was once on their Soundcloud for download but I lost it :(
Fun fact that it was under Story Of Isaac's name first. Then they relabeled it to Crim3s.
https://saintpetercottontailscrownoftho ... k-mix.html
https://web.archive.org/web/20110420221 ... k-sick-mix
- Undesired
SENJI

Post by SENJI »

STRFLL wrote: April 19th, 2022, 10:18 pm God I need a copy of Incantation II, it's legitimately one of my fav WH releases but it's impossible to find nowadays :(
Do you happen to have the digital release? I have only low quality mp3, which in the most cases is better than nothing in this genre haha.
- Undesired
zin
ɅDM†N

Post by zin »

SENJI wrote: May 31st, 2022, 4:04 pm
Do you happen to have the digital release? I have only low quality mp3, which in the most cases is better than nothing in this genre haha.
I have the original bandcamp version. Since I don't see CRIM3S ever reissuing their tracks, and I†† side is for free download on their bandcamp (https://eyedoublecross.bandcamp.com/alb ... ntation-ii), I will upload the whole thing.
Mcll

Post by Mcll »

Have you reached out to MAHR? I know she found a few Incantation copies floating around when she re-released The Wretched earlier this year.

Cheers.
randomexit

any news on crim3s?

Post by randomexit »

Hey there just posting in case anyone knows anything. They both took down instagram and Im just wondering if anyone knows if the project is done for good or if they are just moving away from social media. It would be heartbreaking if they decided to call it quits.
STRFLL

Re: any news on crim3s?

Post by STRFLL »

From what I remember, they had beef w black kray around the time they deactivated. I don't think the project is done per se but rather they're either sitting on too many demos they don't wanna put out or they're focusing on their own lives and stuff, with rou having been in rehab and stuff